• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered from PureTime - Did I get robbed?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Reactions: QueTip

Bsafaie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/9/23
Is it just me or are young fellows not so much into manners these days?

Some also have small penises - might be a correlated issue…
I bet you're an expert considering how many penises you see up close. So you losers expect to come on here and be rude, but dont expect anyone to be rude in response? Typical bully behavior.

Bsafaie

Banned
22/9/23
Eboy can go fuck himself like I said. He decided to come onto my thread and be rude and disrespectful and then expect me to kiss his ass??? Thats laughable. Ban me then, my life doesnt revolve around a replica watch forum.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Bsafaie

Banned
22/9/23
Only FEEFO tried to help in anyway, everyone sitting there laughing and enjoying someone else going through an issue. That's bully shit, fuck them.

• Haha

Bsafaie

Banned
22/9/23
I respect those who respect me, period. What kind of idiot talks shit to someone and then expects respect? No bootlicker over here sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: QueTip and TESLA760

Bsafaie

Banned
22/9/23
Cicero I am, I just dont understand why people are in here laughing and making fun of someone that is going through a problem. If they dont have anything constructive to say why even comment?

• Haha