• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order with Steve

jake-

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
12/8/22
Ordered a Patek Philippe 5396 using the Christmas discount:

Nov 18: ordered
Nov 18: received payment instructions and payed
Nov 24: confirmation payment received

waiting for QC

Reactions: danndan1992

jake-

Supporter
Certified
12/8/22
Nov 25: QC -> GL
Nov 28: received tracking number

jake-

Supporter
Certified
12/8/22
Status update (the usual waiting game :)

Dec 19: The shipment is in transit to DHL since 2022-11-28

jake-

Supporter
Certified
12/8/22
Status update:

Dec 28: asked Steve for a status update: "we have checked this parcel already picked up and will delivery to you in 3 days"
Jan 04: Tracking status unchanged: The shipment is in transit to DHL since 2022-11-28

Vasilios

Horology Curious
27/11/21
You just lost some money…. I did it twice:)
Those guys are thieves, the quality is terrible and if something happens to the watch, you will just have to order another one…..

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
If you want a watch that's easily repaired, you can take it into any watchmaker, and has a warranty, then you should avoid replicas. That's just part of the rep game unfortunately. Stick with gens. There is a huge variety of nice watches below $500 that you can grab that will satisfy you.

jake-

Supporter
Certified
12/8/22
Can we please stick to the topic and not bring other peoples problems with Steve to this thread?

Status update:
Jan 11: Asked Steve for a status update: "The tracking information won't updated until it arrived the country. Please wait for a few more days, thanks."

danndan1992

Horology Curious
12/1/23
Israel
hey Jake, what is the status of your shipment as of now? want to know if this dealer is legit. thanks and hope you get your watch safely

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole
O
If you want a watch that's easily repaired, you can take it into any watchmaker, and has a warranty, then you should avoid replicas. That's just part of the rep game unfortunately. Stick with gens. There is a huge variety of nice watches below $500 that you can grab that will satisfy you.
Off topic!!! Geezzz....

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

FastSpacer

11/12/22
South Pole
Put your red nose on. Don't try schooling people trying to guide you
Guide for what? We already know TDs don't make watches but you insist trying to guide us!!!
Your reply above is very off topic and irrelevant to the OP's post.
Read and comprehend before you reply!

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760