• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orange PO... your thoughts?

jerryss

10/9/08
Me, I like the Pumpkin because it gets noticed. But, let's get real here - it's only got that accent trim ring - it's not that "crazy" in color - I don't think it's that big a deal to match it to clothes - I wear it with everything- Dress Shirts, (it really accents on a oxford blue), t-shirts, anything!

Hey EZ -Love those NCIS pix - never noticed that! :)

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Yeah I have always worn this with anything. The orange bezel is simply beautiful. I dunno why people have to go so nuts emulating james bond with the black version. I purchased both of my omega for what I like, I liked the blue smp so I bought it, and I liked the orange 45mm PO that I saw at the AD then soon after realized it was too large so got the 42.5mm. Amazing watch and the bezel on the 42.5mm looks a lot nicer than the 45.

power3555

Horology Curious
17/8/09
Both r great...focus is the watch.. I'm on a PO high currently.. a orange 45mm chrono in pocket already and next, a 45mm or 42mm non-chrono model.. hopefully, i can get a Fakeymaster PO.. i'm an addict and i'm wonderfully sick..

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
You might look at Narikaa's 42.5mm orange PO. I have one and love it on my 7" wrist.

POwrist2.jpg

At a fair price, too.

+1
Go for Narikaa's ones, they are stunning and reasonably priced.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Narikaa or Fakey for me as well.
guitar-018.gif

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
@lmr you actually match your watches to your shirt?? wow almost as bad as me matching mine to my purse and shows lmao
I try to match them to my shoes and purse as well, but didn't want to admit that out loud. :blushed:
And I agree the watch looks great with anything dark, but try wearing it with a bright red polo, or a medium blue. Maybe my metro-sexual side is showing (and trust me... that is the only truly tiny side I have), but I just can't do the color clash thing. I wear only stainless or brown straps with brown shoes, and stainless or black straps with black shoes. Guess I'm just not the fashion maverick some of you guys are.

simzger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/08
i have both the black one and the pumpkin one from narikaa and honestly, after a while the pumpkin one went on my nerves so i gave it away. if you have very white skin, it makes you look pale! and it doesn't match well with any clothes. its a watch that looks cool on pictures and in the catalogue, but on me, it never looked good. the black one though looks really good and i like it a lot. my advise: don't get the pumpkin one.

power3555

Horology Curious
17/8/09
I'm going for a Black as already have the pumpkin.. Your are right in that both look great.. the orange is my current favourite but high chance it will be replace by the black.. Now just have to wait....

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I did end up buying one from timeshops.net a while back. Still need to post pics... :(

I really do like the orange, but as some have said, the black looks great too!! Hmmm... my birthday's today, so perhaps I'll have to buy me a present! ;)

power3555

Horology Curious
17/8/09
Happy Birthday and great blessing coming your way..Mine is a week away and I have just rewarded myself.... Go ahead and pull the trigger..

Bunkie111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/09
My Orange PO 45 shipped from Narikaa last Monday. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Happy belated birthday, Jess!

If you're gonna get another PO, Narikaa is shipping now. Or the FPO is always available if you ask fakey nicely, hehehe.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Picture138.jpg

My Franken UPO - gen dial, hands, crown, tube, datewheel and bezel insert.

I also have an orange 45mm currently being assembled, I have a 6.75 wrist, but wrist size for me is not important if you want a big watch get a big watch, if you want a small watch buy a small one! A big watch is still a big watch on a big wrist no?