• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orange PO (The next generation) from Precious Time

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i to am waiting for them to straiten out the big flaws on this watch. i want one of these very much but i am willing to wait. if they do not fix within the next 12 months i'm seriously concidering buying a gen crono in orange. it won't take long before they start showing up in the sales corner of tz for 60% of new cost. nice watch, ware it well!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i almost foregot. those pictures rock. i'm trying to follow pugs instuctions. i'm not any good at it but with his help at least i know how to take a macro shot! i was wondering what that little flower setting was for. lol, thanks pug.

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I haven't seen a rep yet that had the bezel right on the 45mm

ah hell there is not a single thing thats right about that thing. it's as fake as a three dollar bill!

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Note the differances in the Bezel Knurling. SP??
One of them looks like a Sub bezel and the other one has straight knurling...completely different. Weird. They BOTH claim to be the real deal.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
erd04056 said:
Note the differances in the Bezel Knurling. SP??
One of them looks like a Sub bezel and the other one has straight knurling...completely different. Weird. They BOTH claim to be the real deal.
Are they the same size? I think one is 42mm and the other is 45mm.

pammo13

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/4/06
1st one is a rep for sure , and a bad one also.

Read the reply to someones question, he never say it's real.