• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orange Bezel 42mm PO QC Pics from Trevor

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
That is one of the most perfect out of the box PO that I've ever seen. Congratz man! I hope mine is as good as yours! :)

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Thanks qsb, I am delighted with it. Are you getting one from Trevor?

qsb5

Known Member
3/8/11
Nope, I am getting one from Puretime. The QC pictures that I got was the same as yours, HE valve in the wrong position, etc. He's trying to source me one with the correct valve positioning, I'm still waiting for the favourable response.. Fingers crossed!

lockstock

Supporter
Certified
15/10/10
I don't mean to start up an old thread again, but I'm looking to purchase a PO, probably the 45mm, so just doing some research. This watch looks really nice, but the Omega logos feet don't look right do they?

lockstock

Supporter
Certified
15/10/10
I thought the feet had a little kick in them? The pics here seem to just be flat? (page 2 of this thread) I just googled the Omega logo and it has a little kick on the feet? Confused!

It might just be the angle of the photo. I want one of these watches bad..just learning what to look for when I receive the QC pics. Thanks

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
I think the differences come down to the poor quality photos lockstock.

There does seem to be a few threads kicking about just now on the different PO's being offered first off by various dealers. I know that I had issues with the first lot of QC pictures and more educated members on this forum confirmed my suspicions.

Read up on these threads get your QC pictures and if there is any aspect that you, yourself believe to be irregular by all means post a photo and i am sure we will take a look for you.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Comc is right..
This has corect logo so don't think of it..
Also don't wait a perfect pearl from the po rep ok??
I am sure it looks pretty fine....

Buy them now because it seems factories are changing a little the specs of this rep