• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The LN QC seems pretty good, even the lume of the hands matches with that of the markers. It used to be an issue for the ZF Subs

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
ZF should improve this watch. Looks inconsistent: many SEL gaps, strange crystal effect, misaligned dials.
It's the right time to improve this watch with correct CGs and get the crown lost by VSF.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
QC accepted, it seems good enough, the values of the timegrapher are not optimal but acceptable, now the wait begins, this is the second hulk I already have a VSF, I’m really curious to compare them

Nice QC, did you need to turn down any before this one?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
ZF is still suffering from the lume mismatching between the hands and the hour markers

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
mercurio007 interesting! I have a hulk vsf and I've just ordered the zf dial, I'm waiting for the qc.
​​​​​​​
As far as I know the ZF and VSF dials aren't interchangeable. Someone trying to sell a Franken 116610LV tried to change the dials bit it wasn't possible.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy
As far as I know the ZF and VSF dials aren't interchangeable. Someone trying to sell a Franken 116610LV tried to change the dials bit it wasn't possible.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

Someone shaved it to fit into the vsf case. Maybe I'll try.

Holy0ne

Known Member
27/6/21
Hello everyone, with your permission I want to ask something. Is the date wheel worse on the LN model than on the LV? I've looked at a lot of LN and LV models and the date wheel seems to be more accurate on the LV model. Does it just seem that way to me or is it really like that? So I hesitate to order LN.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Has anyone compared this ZF factory Hulk versus the clean factory? Can't find any, iv used the search function multiple times.

Join3d

19/8/16
EU
Has anyone compared this ZF factory Hulk versus the clean factory? Can't find any, iv used the search function multiple times.

I know that ZF supporters will kill me, but I think that CF is superior.
Better bezel insert (v4 version), better dial (based on my personal research to build the best Hulk), better bracelet. Regarding the case it's almost the same, movement is the same.

ZF suffer of SEL gaps, CF has gap randomly.

Personally I would go for CF (and I hate this factory).

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Better bezel insert (v4 version), better dial (based on my personal research to build the best Hulk), better bracelet. Regarding the case it's almost the same, movement is the same.

And you think the CF hulk dial is better than ZF? When it comes to the hulk, the dial plays the vital role

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

What would be awesome is a Clean vs ZF comparison.
weve seen all others in the "who has the best hulk' thread LINK but Clean v4 is missing.

all i can see is that CF crownguards are a bit off.