• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Once again an AMAZING experience with Ryan! Diver V3 received!

SL2012

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/11/12
Bought my first AP ROO RG from Ryan and after a truly amazing experience I came back for more...and once again nothing but exceptional. If your looking for the best customer service in the business, extremely prompt responses to emails and unbelievably fast QC and even faster ship times (once again 3 days to NY) then look no where else.

Ryan is simply the MAN! He must be made a TD!

Thanks again Ryan...here are some new pics of my latest acquisition. Saw some terrible looking QC images from this batch from other delares but not so from Ryan! Have a look.....

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

'Subluminor

Banned
30/10/12
Nice mate, that diver looks SHARP.

Wear it in good health!

Huracan

Known Member
12/7/06
Spectacular! I prefer the feel & texture of the watch band on the AP diver. Enjoy.

SL2012

Banned
29/11/12
Thank you so much!!!

I love the strap texture too...but its a bit large on me. I am looking to purchase a GEN Short Strap...if anyone has one to sell or can help steer me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! I have attempted to contact an AD but they are asking for serial number so not sure what to do? Thanks again!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
It's a true super rep, I use mine as a daily beater, StrapDaddy can get Oem straps, shoot him a pm and I'm sure he will be able to sort you out

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
+1 for strapdaddy. He makes it so easy to get gen straps for anything, and to make my bank account a little lighter.

Huracan

Known Member
12/7/06
^^You should try the local watchsmiths too and see if they can add 2 more holes. Hopefully they have the instruments to make a similar looking hole? If not then a local leather belt store might have the right tool? GL.

SL2012

Banned
29/11/12
Thanks Guys!!!

Forgot to include a lume shot earlier...here it is.

IMG_2329.jpg

Limztf

13/10/12
@Sl2012 wow that indeed is an excellent lume shot and shows how decent the "stock" lume is. As for the straps, either Strapdaddy for OEM straps as some have mentioned, or you can try talking to Donerix (Eric) of Hamilton Leather works for some great handmade leather straps specially for the V3. :)

I am guilty of oweing Ryan a great thank you and a few pic shots of my AP v3, but have been busily enjoying the watch for a whole week!

I can attest to the great service, details and effort that Ryan puts in when sourcing for your watch. I hope he will continue to maintain this great points as his volume of sales pick up trememdously.

Limztf

13/10/12
And may I add...Ryan himself might be able to source a strap or two for the AP Divers... :p