• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[ON GOING] First Order with ChazingTime - Big Bang RG & AP 33mm

jcarter

RWIer
12/6/16
First time ordering from ChazingTime and so far so good! Awesome communication and very fast reply.

Ordered Big Bang 44mm RG and an AP 33mm Diamond Bezel. Can't wait to receive them!

Payment (3 Days) :
------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 4: Made my order with ChazingTime (Through Email)
December 5: Wired money through MoneyGram
December 6: Money picked up

QC Pics (8 days) :
December 8: QC pics for AP 33mm received. image quality is a bit low. Asked Jay for a closer shot of the dial.
December 9: Closer shots of the AP 33mm dial received. Now waiting for QC pic for the Hublot.
December 13: QC pics for the Hublot received. Also received a QC pic of the lume on the AP 33mm. So far so good.
December 14: Asked if the watch will be shipped today. Got a response within 2 hours, stated the courier agent picked up the watch. Also Received QC Pics of the lum on the Hublot as well as the 7750A beats verifications.

Shipping (5 days) :
December 15: Tracking number received. DHL site stated "shipment information received"
December 16: DHL site stated "shipment information received"
December 17: Shipment picked up, departed homeland and on it's way!
December 18: Cleared custom and arrived at my city the same day! Watches should be here tomorrow.

The watches :
December 19: Received the watches. Found a big scratch on the hublot. The scratch goes from the watch case to one of the end link. Re-compared with QC pics, and found the scratch on the QC pic as well. Due to their image resolution, it was hard to spot. Contacted Chazingtime in regards to the scratch.

20161220_131704.jpg

December 20: Found defects on the AP 33mm dial, a weird spider web like thing near the 1 o'clock and 5 o'clock position. Chazingtime replied suggest using eraser to remove the scratch on the Hublot. It didn't work, have to send both watches back to them.

20161220_131935.jpg

December 22: Shipped the watch back to Chazingtime via EMS. Shipping cost $61.50. A bit disappointed.

December 28: Chazingtime received the watch. said that they will exchange the watch with the makers.

December 29: Received QC pics from Jay, new watch looks the same. there are still defects on the 1 o'clock and 5 o'clock position. Asked if they can send me one without the defects. Jay said JF Factory told them that all the watch is the same.

December 30: I asked how come the pic on the site does not have those defects, chazingtime replied "website pics is sample watch give by maker . sure good .production watch is diff . "

Quite disappointed, and don't know what to do at this point.

----Will post updates when receiving something new----

MoMo96

Horology Curious
31/10/16
Did they receive the money?
I'm waiting for a confirmation for 3 days.
I thought, it takes just seconds.
Did you choose "pick up" or "bank account"?

jcarter

RWIer
12/6/16
noo..it'll take longer than that. I choose the "pick up" option as advised. It is much faster.