• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA UPO Ultimate from Lay

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
FYI.

clXX3.jpg

ngugt.jpg

eGNYR.jpg

QTNgT.jpg

zUkFe.jpg

ZVnMv.jpg

Dr Yan

4/9/09
Sweet watch enjoy!
i have just placed my first order with Lay hope it turns out as good

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
nice piece, but the pearl looks a bit off to the right..

Thanks. Your remark has been forwarded to Lay who will change it to a perfect one.

Thanks once again.

BTW look at this gen (if we presume that is gen..) picture from chrono24

1469228gross.jpg

This one looks oblique as well:biglaugh:

For me anyway...

automatics

4/11/10
Thanks. Your remark has been forwarded to Lay who will change it to a perfect one.

Thanks once again.

BTW look at this gen (if we presume that is gen..) picture from chrono24

This one looks oblique as well:biglaugh:

For me anyway...

oh no...
now it will be dead centre.
you traded 1:1 rep.
now it's a 0.999999:1 rep.

ze4s

Horology Curious
15/6/10
Nice watch.

Apparently theres a new upo out with a better pearl and no happy feet

teisd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/09
Hello ze4s

Your right.
I received one yesterday, from puretime.
You can see it soon , on the sales area, I just need a camara!
The reason I will sel it, is because it´s not the watch I wanted in the first place,(long story) & it´s way to big for me!

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Nice watch.

Apparently theres a new upo out with a better pearl and no happy feet

I'm sure that puretime sells the same stock as others.

I couldn't see any difference opposite to Lay's

And the same price tells everything..

When Lay willl confirm me the another one I'm going to upload those pics FYI (hopefully with the correct pearl;))

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Just placed an order with Lay for a seamaster. Asked him to keep an eye out on the pearl to make sure it does not cover any of the paint. Lets see how thing go....

ze4s

Horology Curious
15/6/10
I'm sure that puretime sells the same stock as others.

I couldn't see any difference opposite to Lay's

And the same price tells everything..

When Lay willl confirm me the another one I'm going to upload those pics FYI (hopefully with the correct pearl;))
Im sure he does, but make sure he sends you the new version with no happy feet not the old stock that he will want rid of.

The happy feet is the only thing that has stopped me from buying the UPO

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Sorry guys to inform you but Lay confirmed me that there will be no UPO with correct pearl as all other 5 pieces were also f@cked.
In these circumstances he didnt recommend them for purchase so I was choosen a Franck Muller Cortez RG without chrono with his agreement and aproval.

ricou2273

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/10
Hello all

I purchased (5th novembre) an UPO to Lay.

The forst had a problem with the pearl which is not correctly centered and Lay proposed to me an other one UPO or a refund.

He found for me a correct UPO, i will receive it in few days, i 'll make pictures when i 'll receive it.

The contact with Lay was very professional, each questions got an answer. Well : great dealer

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Sorry guys to inform you but Lay confirmed me that there will be no UPO with correct pearl as all other 5 pieces were also f@cked.
In these circumstances he didnt recommend them for purchase so I was choosen a Franck Muller Cortez RG without chrono with his agreement and aproval.

That's a shame, but you can get a replacement bezel insert, for example from ewatchparts.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
That's a shame, but you can get a replacement bezel insert, for example from ewatchparts.

Thx but the FM is on its way to me (and looks fantastic on the pics) and I would never buy a watch which I have reservations with from the beginning.
Anyhow Lay didnt reccomended it (to be exact no one with pearl insert) after checking some other players.

I'm sure that i made the right decision.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Thx but the FM is on its way to me (and looks fantastic on the pics) and I would never buy a watch which I have reservations with from the beginning.
Anyhow Lay didnt reccomended it (to be exact no one with pearl insert) after checking some other players.

I'm sure that i made the right decision.

Lay is a good guy, I'm sure he'll get you a fien watch.

I just wanted to inform those who are not afraid to do a litte work on their watches that there are ways to get a good PO bezel insert.