• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega SMP Chrono Revealed! Best I've seen yet!

bignasty

16/3/06
Just got the new SMP Chrono in that dealers are now carrying. Best rep I've held lately. The quality is amazing. Buy a gen bracelet and you have the real thing! The dial is beautiful. The crystal seems perfect. Its got the new 28,800vph movement which is basically the genuine movement. The bezel pearl is the closet I've seen, next to the seawolf/chrono avenger reps. Best money I've spent on a rep in a while.

I got mine from River, but it seems as though all our dealers will be carrying them soon. A fantastic steal for the dough. I hope there's more like these coming soon (perhaps a Chronomat rep will be next???)!

Here's the candy!

PA031644.jpg

PA031680.jpg

PA031674.jpg

PA031656.jpg

PA031661.jpg

PA031643.jpg

PS> This one came from River. First deal with him/her and it worked flawlessly. Ordered on Friday~Recieved on a Tuesday!

bignasty

16/3/06
A few more before bedtime! Seamaster in it's mini sea! Water resistance seems good enough for me!

PA031686.jpg

PA031682.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
What a beaut! It seems that this replica is really good. Been waiting for long for this rep.

azgjav... since u have the genuine, pls post more high res scan :lol:

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
How is the lume on this one..?

It will be a perfect rep if the lume is as good as the genuine.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, wife is going to kill me when I buy this.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Very nice watch. Now align the bezel insert and it will be perfect.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Thanks for sharing the pics of this watch Bignasty. I need to get this rep soon, it's great!!!!

MET-Rx

31/7/06
Good to hear BigNasty.

Hey, is that the offical swiss Ziploc tub water resistence chamber? :lol: I heard that's what they use to test the gens at Omega. :shock: j/k

Really does look like a quality made piece from the pictures. The rep bracelet looks decent as well, though I have no idea about how accurate to the gen.

I've been wearing the Pams for so long now that under 44mm would start to feels lost on me.

Panama

10/9/06
Congratulations bignasty, I like it as well. I need to have it too...!
What`s wrong with the bracelet? To me it seems to fit perfect and accurate.
Maybe even better than the gen, look at the gen one (official pic)...

You can put a nail between the bracelet and "lugs?"

Maybe machines stucked at *mega and they ordered from scum dealers... :)

bignasty

16/3/06
Bracelet is of great quality just not very true to the gen. The look is there even the quality of worksmanship. The flaw is the fact that the bracelet uses screws to secure the links. The gen uses collets and pins. Not a flaw I really worry about too much but nonetheless it is a flaw.

Great watch though really. It hasn't come off my wrist since I recieved it Tuesday.

8)

MET-Rx

31/7/06
bignasty said:
The flaw is the fact that the bracelet uses screws to secure the links. The gen uses collets and pins.
8)

I like screws so much better, maybe Omega should copy the rep bracelet! :D

Panama

10/9/06
Adjusting my SMP`s bracelet I had to struggle with two screws like a dentist.
The second I had to work on with hammer to get out cause the slit broke while trying to wind it out.
In the end it is ok because I don`t need this screw anymore, but the quality of the screws could be a little better.
An other screw thread is looking out after having worn the watch two days. Looking at the quality of these screws I don`t think it would be clever to fix them with Loctite... :)

Did somebody else have such problems yet?
-------------

Accuracy? Hmm... I`m thinking about replacing the screws and putting pins instead.

The rep bracelet has a smaller hole on one side of the link. Its where the thread is.
Now, if we drill this side of link to the same diameter as on the other side, it shouldn`t be a problem to put pins inside, right?
---> accurate bracelat.

I will try on one of the links I have left and post the result here when I find some time.

jwizzar

Known Member
12/8/06
How do you contact river?

How do you contact and order from river....does he have a site?