• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Pro PO 42mm Orange - Europe buy?

Cryps

Looking Around
7/7/13
All newbies are buying the orange one, for some crazy reason. Its cool for about one week, then you put it away.

Did you just answer yourself?! o_O

It's just a matter of taste! Some are effin' bored of the monotonous black/blue. The orange really pops against the AR and makes it stand out. I personally like it. And RED, really? Possibly a few years back but all that I've seen of recent, look pretty good - even the entry-level 21j cases!!

I'm with you though on the inaccuracies; LIMITE DTO FIYE. Yet all the old skoolers are lapping it up. Swings and roundabouts my friend...

Cryps

Looking Around
7/7/13

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Hello

Does Watches international (Mary) has web site?

I can not find it. I only found this page:

http://rochest2009.en.ecplaza.net/

but this most likely is not the right site??

If you know it, please post a link.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
Reading this topic I now also see why nobody here likes spoon feeding.
I too invested a lot of my free time into rep information. And to just give it away to someone, it doesn't seem fair.
But I am too nice, even nicer than big_raji, so I give out all information on our local forum (gregor is there too).
There are exceptions, if some dumbass asks the same question where to find reps of particular brands 5 times in a row, when I already gave him link one page back.