• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Quantum of Solace

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
But where can i get UPO which is cheap and trustworthy? Cus 200+ is beyond my budget for a replica. Cus i have spend quite a lot of money on replica watch.

cndwatchguy

19/9/11
Also the movement is probably the most expensive part if you can even find one to buy.
Even entertaining changing the bezel insert, crystal, case back and movement would run you the better part of $1000 I would think.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Please forgive my ignorance. Can i just buy a bezel insert from ebay? Now i just don't make any mod to the case back, crystal and movement.

cndwatchguy

19/9/11
But where can i get UPO which is cheap and trustworthy? Cus 200+ is beyond my budget for a replica. Cus i have spend quite a lot of money on replica watch.

If $200 is over budget I would scan the sales section here for a used one.
Other than that there are trustworthy dealers in the Trusted Dealer section.

And yes you can get a new bezel insert of Ebay.
Based on the measurements you provided, get the 42mm one.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
I don't want any used want. Do they sell it with rubber strap? I spent quite a lot of money on replica watch. I have a lot now. Which is why i don't want to buy a watch, i just want to repair and mod. Lol...

Thanks a lot cndwatchguy i post this topic a few days and you been keep on reply to my post. Btw i would like to check with you for the bezel insert for omega, you told me to measure is it the right way to measure? Btw can you help me find the bezel insert on ebay? The seller must be wholesalesoutlet990. Btw do you guys buy from the seller before?

luckie

19/12/11
Yes Wholesaleoutlet990 is the place to get the insert. Most of the folks here get inserts from them. Just make sure you get the right one.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
So I just wanna double check with you guys the bezel had to measure from the bottom to the top right?

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
I going to buy the bezel soon so I just wanna make sure is 42mm. Is it measure from the bottom to the top? I find that a bit weird though. Lol...