• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Golf

N77022

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/13
Just received my latest rep, and this one is one of my best yet! Lucy really did a great job insuring that the watch was perfect prior to shipping (had to send it back to the factory three times).

The watch is just gorgeous, "Swiss Made" looks great, datewheel is nice, hands/markers all good, bracelet is perfect, movement looks awesome. I'm pretty impressed with the lume as well!

AT10.jpg

at9.jpg

at8.jpg

AT7.jpg

at6.jpg

AT5.jpg

AT4.jpg

AT2.jpg

AT1.jpg

and here's the family... Vach Const Overseas, Noob PAM 111, Silix Special Aqua Terra (Soon to be replaced!!), Omega CrPO 45.5mm, BP Aqua Terra Golf (This one), and H Fact PAM 372......

family.jpg

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Wow that's nice! Congrats on the new watch and damn you for posting such awesome pics and making me add another watch to my long list of wants :D

Dukes

Renowned Member
3/4/13
I got this exact watch from Lucy before Christmas, one of my fave reps. Enjoy !

N77022

19/4/13
Wanted to update. A few weeks after having this, the threads on the barrel (or the entire barrel itself) gave way, and I could no longer screw the crown down. Contacted Lucy and ended up mailing the watch back, which took some time.

Just got it back this week, and it's even better than before, can't put my finger on it, but it feels like a nicer watch. Maybe I just missed it that much. Anyway, all is fixed and Lucy did a great job!

Apbode

4/8/14
Very interested in this. The pics aren't showing up anymore. Did you get the SS bracelet with the black face and green accents ? Forgive me but I'm new here; Who is Lucy? I've seen that name on here but don't see her on the trusted dealer list? Which movement and factory did it come from?
I am looking for this:

http://www.omegawatches.com/fileadmin/images/watches/soldier-detail/23110422101004-20.png

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Apbode

4/8/14
I'm an idiot. Obviously if I would have noticed what section of the forum I was in I could have saved myself the trouble. Would still like to see your pics and whether it is the actual golf version with the green second hand and no silver outline on the date or just the regular AT with green accents and tip on the second hand.