• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA SEAMASTER 7750 CHRONOGRAPH....**IMPROVED NEW STOCK**

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
crumpdaddy said:
Ok now I look super stupid.

Headed back to my corner to put da helmet on.
God am I glad I didn't ask that question. Neil I always appreciate your pics, thanks for the artistic expression. But I'll admit, like a dip shit I thought it was a cyclops too.

Sean K

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Probably temporarily sold out. Other dealers are offering this beauty as well.

D

d4m.test

Sorry guys, I forgot to 're-instate' it in my Dealer Section.....more available.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
jack said:
:?: I no longer see this watch in TTK's section :?:

When Neil posted to look in his section for the reference # for this particular watch it was not then nor now listed in his section. I referenced the other Omega chrono he had listed. I'm pretty sure my e-mail communication was enough to know that I wanted the Blue SMP chrono and not the Halloween watch. (Besides, I already have a Haloween watch :) )

I may have screwed the pooch referencing the wrong watch so don't follow my lead. I'm sending a follow up e-mail just to be sure. I'm sure Neil will chime in here soon about availability.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
TTK said:
Sorry guys, I forgot to 're-instate' it in my Dealer Section.....more available.

Obvious I'm a slow typer...... do you have me corrected Neil?

Edited to add: Nevermind...e-mailed received! Thanks and hurry up to the Post Office. 8)

Sam268

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
TTK or anyone that already own this rep,

Does the bracelet have screw pins for the links or just pins.

I know the all pins with out screw version bracelet is 100% the same size links as the gen where the links can interchange with the gen bracelet

nxuan

15/5/06
Sam268 said:
TTK or anyone that already own this rep,

Does the bracelet have screw pins for the links or just pins.

I know the all pins with out screw version bracelet is 100% the same size links as the gen where the links can interchange with the gen bracelet

They are screw pins. The quality of the screws are quite bad. :evil:

Panama

10/9/06
What kinda Lume is on the hands and dial?
Is it powered by the new 7750, 28.800bph fast beater?
Is it possible to replace the movement with gen one without changing the dial?

Cheers

canuck88

25/3/06
Neil, this bezel insert looks great - is this what is on the regular seamasters now?

nxuan

15/5/06
Panama said:
What kinda Lume is on the hands and dial?

Lume is there but not impressive. Lume on a 10 yr old GEN OMEGA is still way much brighter.

Panama said:
Is it powered by the new 7750, 28.800bph fast beater?

Yes.

Panama said:
Is it possible to replace the movement with gen one without changing the dial?

Cheers

The gen costs less than $2,500. How much does it cost to replcae the movement with Swiss one? There are still many flaws such as fake Helium crown. The bracelet feels heavy and solid but screw pins are quite bad. I'd opt for replacing bracelet.

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
-

This is an AWESOME looking watch - but I've blown my watch quota for the next mth :cry:

Also love the artsy 'cyclops' - heh, heh.