• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA SEAMASTER 7750 CHRONOGRAPH....**IMPROVED NEW STOCK**

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

I have another 7x of these in stock now....!

Amazing watch for the money.....you need to be quick.
PS.....ALL new versions have the correct bezel alignment.....see photograph.

212SEAMASTER7750CHRONOGRAPH16.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Wow, world must be ending. Correctly aligned bezel on a SMP rep... but the cyclops over the date is screwed this time. :D

PS: Great shot.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
exakly

can be just simple position of cramera and clydclops on dail...

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
I'm also a tad confused. TTK's first offering of this model had no cyclops at all. Is it safe to assume Omega made both versions of this beauty?

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Come on guys... it was supposed to be a joke... It's an artsy water drop of course (to decorate the picture). Nothing wrong with the watch... Omegas don't have cyclops.

Sorry about crapping the sales thread, I thought it was obvious.

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Ok now I look super stupid.

Headed back to my corner to put da helmet on.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
crumpdaddy said:
I'm also a tad confused. TTK's first offering of this model had no cyclops at all. Is it safe to assume Omega made both versions of this beauty?
I don't know crumpster...but assuming always gets me in trouble!!!!!! :wink:

Higgy 8)

D

d4m.test

ROFLMAO........I go to the bother of placing WATER DROPS on the sapphire glass......to be a little artistic and in keeping with the nature of the watch a SEAMASTER......and you guys think it's a cyclops.......that's proof pudding of what I have said all along......you can lead you people by the nose......that's WHY so many of you are all obsessed with minutiae such as "Swiss Made should be spread over 3 tick marks at the 6 position".....and perfecting the cannon pinion on Panerai.......nobody else gives a shit or would ever notice......but when the board WORTHY jumps and shouts..."it's so"......then all the sheeple follow.

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
By-Tor said:
hehehehe But it can now be used as a tool to show people how a drop of water is supposed to sit on saphire crystal!!!!! The old water test!!!!! :wink:

Higgy :wink:

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
By-Tor said:
Come on guys... it was supposed to be a joke... It's an artsy water drop of course (to decorate the picture). Nothing wrong with the watch... Omegas don't have cyclops.

It obviously wasn't obvious in my case, being that I've never owned an Omega, nor know anyone that does.

The SHEEPLE didn't follow - I merely asked questions - which I think is part of the learning process here. I'm sure everyone was where I am at one point or another.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
They finally took 30 seconds to align it :lol:

I'm wondering if dealers could get some spare bezel insert with the pearl. My SMP would appreciate the upgrade..

crumpdaddy said:
It obviously wasn't obvious in my case, .

Have you seen many watch with a cyclops over the date and one just over the 7 marker ? A Watch with cyclops (and one tiny one on the bezel insert :lol:)

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
If yolu didn't know better it does look like a pam cyclops, dont feel bad crump... This is an amazing rep, one question does this have screwed or pin bracelet? I'm going to have to clean out some watches so I can buy this.

Roeod4

14/3/06
crumpdaddy said:
I'm sure everyone was where I am at one point or another.

Actually, I was born knowing everything. :D

Vric said:
I'm wondering if dealers could get some spare bezel insert with the pearl. My SMP would appreciate the upgrade..

I would like if a dealer offered an entire bezel for an upgrade. I can't find a new one anywhere.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Post up a number you want us to use for e-mailing communication purposes. Don't see one on this picture.

She's a beauty!

Hyster

29/7/06
By-Tor said:

You had me there as well :oops:

:D lovley watch though,

I'm very tempted.

Cheers
Gary