• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Proplof

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Is this the new one or the vintage guru?
I have someone waiting with bated breath regardless of which but I know he'd rather the vintage. My guess is it will be the new one, far less chance of stuffing that up.

Col.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Fantastic - thanks for the info!

The question is, where do you get the info from?

I got th info from a dealer which has some influence on the fabs.......

And TB, yes, it is the new release

paulwakinshaw

30/8/09
I have heard nothing so far. I don't know if anyone over on RWG has any info..... Guru - any info?

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
If it comes with mesh I am going to go for it, but I fear it will be on crappy orange rubber strap :/
While we are all waiting, you can check out this thread for some extra info on both vintage 600mt and new release 1200mt PloProf models.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/real-comex-watch-45405?t=45405

That thread was a great read JellyJoe. I hope they don't put it on a rubber strap, that would seem to defeat the rugged appearance and durability of this watch...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
here is the update

"It will be coming up soon. The sample casekit is already out. They are finishing up the Rubber Strap/Buckle and finetuning the case and Dial

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Great news guru!
This should be a good 'un.

Col.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
That thread was a great read JellyJoe. I hope they don't put it on a rubber strap, that would seem to defeat the rugged appearance and durability of this watch...

Thx mate. I simply love that watch on mesh, but I 'm afraid it's just a pie in the sky.

here is the update

"It will be coming up soon. The sample casekit is already out. They are finishing up the Rubber Strap/Buckle and finetuning the case and Dial

See?

:facepalm:

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
here is the update

All good news... now lets hope it's not a version whore like the DSSD!