• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PLOPROF 1200 MT .....V2

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Mr G! It looks like you just might be right!

This whole time, I've been thinking that there was. It seems to me that the line there was more pronounced than on the gen, but in reality, not so much. Soooooooo, it seems that contacting your dealer and ensuring that the Ploprof comes with a solid crystal is just fine. Other than the logo feet, what more needs to be improved on?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I think it's a V5. :lol:

ThinkBachs thanks for always pushing the envelope!

ricciola73s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/10
friends, i think that if we talk with big dealer, and they talk with theyrs factory, is possible to have a best Ploprof version, where are fixed the crystal and where running the bezel knob as the original ploprof.
If you agree my aidea, please send a request to the bid dealer for have the problems fixed and have a best watch.
I think that if the buyers not buy the Ploprof V1 for the factory are urgently go to have a V2 for sell the ploprof....................................you agree my aidea

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
These new guys are so cute! So full of vim & vigar! Bless their hearts... :)

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Fryends i have see this Ploprof, what do you think?

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productid=86148

This dealer are a trusted dealer?
where from he send?

My understanding is that there are only two version of this watch- so I doubt that this dealer has something that they don't. With that said, I trust that our trusted dealers are the best route to go when looking to spend money. I'd also like to say that once a dealer has made it to trusted dealer status on the forum, they should be rewarded with our money to them and not to others (except me when I need to sell a watch, then the dealers.) :)

Here's the watch...

Bomega1.jpg

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Mr G! It looks like you just might be right!

This whole time, I've been thinking that there was. It seems to me that the line there was more pronounced than on the gen, but in reality, not so much. Soooooooo, it seems that contacting your dealer and ensuring that the Ploprof comes with a solid crystal is just fine. Other than the logo feet, what more needs to be improved on?

I think one aspect that's been throwing us off is QC and manufacturing tolerances. I've seen some where the fit was almost perfect and others where the edges appeared to be beveled, but in reality were just poorly fit. :facepalm:

Fryends i have see this Ploprof, what do you think?

http://www.kuvarsitwatch.com/store/ProductDetails.aspx?productid=86148

This dealer are a trusted dealer?
where from he send?

Genuine Swiss movement for $328.00? :biglaugh:

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
I wonder if any modded mov will appear on the market to replicate the indipendent non-hacking hour hand function of the gen :p

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I wonder if any modded mov will appear on the market to replicate the indipendent non-hacking hour hand function of the gen :p

I have looked at the mechanisms in some of our gmt watches, it should be possible, but i don't think they are going to do it..

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I'm just gonna wait until a gen shows up on ebay for about $375...then I'm gonna jump on that .........or maybe not...or maybe I will.....or maybe not...but I will only if I'm really, really, really sure that it's a real one....or then again maybe not....

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I'm just gonna wait until a gen shows up on ebay for about $375...then I'm gonna jump on that .........or maybe not...or maybe I will.....or maybe not...but I will only if I'm really, really, really sure that it's a real one....or then again maybe not....

:biglaugh:

I can relate to that! Looking forward to reading the thread that shows up complaining that either the watch is a rep after all, or the seller realized he made a huge mistake and doesn't want to send it out.

We can always hope though... :)

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I know this isn't a conspiracy! :p I also know all about wanting the best version of this, the best version of that. The thing is, the only way to get a great rep is if the factory makes a mistake and doesn't include a tell of flaw to keep the gen companies happy. As long as they make all the right parts, we can mod them to gen-like status by combining reps or reps and available gen parts.

So say me and kitty, so say we all.

TinfoilHat.jpg

Somehow your cat doesn't look engaged in the communication process.

Maybe some catnip will help?

:lol:

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10

I will beat you too it!!!
A gen for 375$ on ebay must be good rofl

I just hate myself for not buying the Vintage Omega Ploprof I found in Newyork last year for around 1000$....
THAT was a damn cheap price, fully functional and in pretty nice condition :facepalm:

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
I just hate myself for not buying the Vintage Omega Ploprof I found in Newyork last year for around 1000$....

Jiddy...go stand in the corner and put the dunce hat on!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Jiddy...go stand in the corner and put the dunce hat on!

Look who's talking! Take a look at that hair and try telling us that you weren't wearing one just before this picture was taken...

:woot:

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Look who's talking! Take a look at that hair and try telling us that you weren't wearing one just before this picture was taken...

:woot:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The happy feet I can put up with but I ain't getting one until the bezel lock works. It's the lock that supposedly is being fixed in V2, the feet will stay presumably to keep Omega happy that there is a tell for the WIS.

Col.