• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Planet Ocean Orange 42 ????

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I've seen one in M2M a couple hours ago....

Reactions: bookmacwatch

redkenobi

Horology Curious
3/10/10
I have also been looking for this. As far as I’ve established factories no longer produce this, or at least VS as this is the only one I’m interested in.

TheOneWatches offered to try and hunt one down, might take up the offer as I’m drawing a blank, asked for asmall deposit, said it might take a month.

Only other option is taking a punt on the gate

bookmacwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
That’s a 45mm. OMF makes one. Puretime has one on their website. Not sure if it’s in stock though.
already ask puretime, out of stock :( we can still hope to find it for sale second hand here on the forum

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
already ask puretime, out of stock :( we can still hope to find it for sale second hand here on the forum
Damn. Yeah that’s a beautiful watch. Someone just had one for sale on here a few days ago. Sold it really fast. Good luck finding One. I’m sure one will pop up soon.

redkenobi

Horology Curious
3/10/10

Did puretime have neither the $350 or the $200 cheaper one? Set my sights on getting the best version, might have to scale that back now. Lost track of which TDs I’ve asked or had orders cancelled 12hrs later

bookmacwatch

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
Did puretime have neither the $350 or the $200 cheaper one? Set my sights on getting the best version, might have to scale that back now. Lost track of which TDs I’ve asked or had orders cancelled 12hrs later
if you ever have a lead my friend share here please :)

redkenobi

Horology Curious
3/10/10
Exchanged a few messages with Asian7750. Said OMF are still making this and BBF (who I’ve not seen before). Did say the hands on the OMF can go mouldy and look bad!

Might see if I can track down an OMF. Or the the option is get the newer black/ 1/4 orange and change the bezel - easier said than done.

bookmacwatch

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
Exchanged a few messages with Asian7750. Said OMF are still making this and BBF (who I’ve not seen before). Did say the hands on the OMF can go mouldy and look bad!

Might see if I can track down an OMF. Or the the option is get the newer black/ 1/4 orange and change the bezel - easier said than done.
I'm interested

redkenobi

Horology Curious
3/10/10
had another look for this. Andrew at Trusty Time tells me he is able to get this from BPF (which is probably what asian7750 meant to type)

I’m going to order from TT when I get the cash

bookmacwatch

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/3/21
had another look for this. Andrew at Trusty Time tells me he is able to get this from BPF (which is probably what asian7750 meant to type)

I’m going to order from TT when I get the cash

you're great my friend, I'll send him a message right away