• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm Ultimate Series-Asian 2824(No happy feet)(Out of Stock!)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Can I swim with the watch on? I need a watch that is waterproof!

You have been here since June 22 and you ask that question of a dealer? :facepalm:

Please, use the search function and search for "waterproof" then read a bit.

wildduke

Horology Curious
14/6/10
You have been here since June 22 and you ask that question of a dealer? :facepalm:

Please, use the search function and search for "waterproof" then read a bit.

Sorry to offend you with my question.

Last time I was here and last watch I bought said it was splash proof. It wasn't, so I sealed the crown with silicon and now it is. I was just wondering if the replica manufacturers have come up with a new 'technology' to make their watches waterproof yet? I don't mind paying a but more to have my watch waterproofed. Some dealers have that service.

I use my watches for more than posing for hand shots. And would like one that is waterproof, i don't dive so it doesn't need to be able to withstand more than a couple of meters.

Ok so as not to offend anyone else with my question, I will rephrase.

Does this watch happen to we waterproof? Enough to be able to swim with it? If not, do you have a waterproofing service that I can pay you to have the watch waterproofed? Many thanks for your reply!

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Sorry to offend you with my question.

Last time I was here and last watch I bought said it was splash proof. It wasn't, so I sealed the crown with silicon and now it is. I was just wondering if the replica manufacturers have come up with a new 'technology' to make their watches waterproof yet? I don't mind paying a but more to have my watch waterproofed. Some dealers have that service.

I use my watches for more than posing for hand shots. And would like one that is waterproof, i don't dive so it doesn't need to be able to withstand more than a couple of meters.

Ok so as not to offend anyone else with my question, I will rephrase.

Does this watch happen to we waterproof? Enough to be able to swim with it? If not, do you have a waterproofing service that I can pay you to have the watch waterproofed? Many thanks for your reply!

No need to apologise mate, it's a valid and sensible question.

To my mind no reps are completely waterproof. Water-resistant, yes. There is a difference.

Over to those with superior knowledge..........

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
I have one of these coming (this is previous version though, right... V5????) from another dealer and paid a fair bit more than this!

Great deal - looks like and okay rep too.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.869671,153.380148"]Google Maps[/ame]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Almost all the watch makers state that their watches are water resistant, to promote their sales. :popcorn:But I do not trust all of their advertisements. So on my current website, I do not state any watch is water resistant. I only trust the so called water resistance until I ask my watchsmith to put the watches onto the machine to prove that. I only guarantee the water resistance to my buyers after the test.

Results for these UPOs are always good, all of the UPOs that I tried to test before are safe to 5ATM. I mean they're really safe to 5ATM directly from this maker, without any extra sealing work. Some members even tried to dive with them, no problem.

I usually offer free water resistance test for automatic watches to my buyers. But no water resistant test and no guarantee on all chrono watches. A thorough water resistant service from the watchsmith requires some small dollar. I think most dealers can offer this service.

So please must make sure the watch is really water resistant before washing hands, showering, swimming or diving. And before washing hands, showering, swimming or diving, please make sure the crown and all the buttons are screwed tightly.

wildduke

Horology Curious
14/6/10
Thank you for such a detailed and honest response. I will email you soon as I am looking forward to placing an order! Many thanks!

automatics

4/11/10
Almost all the watch makers state that their watches are water resistant, to promote their sales. :popcorn:But I do not trust all of their advertisements. So on my current website, I do not state any watch is water resistant. I only trust the so called water resistance until I ask my watchsmith to put the watches onto the machine to prove that. I only guarantee the water resistance to my buyers after the test.

Results for these UPOs are always good, all of the UPOs that I tried to test before are safe to 5ATM. I mean they're really safe to 5ATM directly from this maker, without any extra sealing work. Some members even tried to dive with them, no problem.

I usually offer free water resistance test for automatic watches to my buyers. But no water resistant test and no guarantee on all chrono watches. A thorough water resistant service from the watchsmith requires some small dollar. I think most dealers can offer this service.

So please must make sure the watch is really water resistant before washing hands, showering, swimming or diving. And before washing hands, showering, swimming or diving, please make sure the crown and all the buttons are screwed tightly.

great reply!
and also, don't press the the chrono pusher buttons when underwater :)

Renowned Member
30/3/09
None left with the metal bracelet according to the last email I received. Shame I really want one!

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
None left with the metal bracelet according to the last email I received. Shame I really want one!

Back to stock now and the OUT OF STOCK has disappeared on my site. :)

InDenial

Known Member
17/6/12
Just got my tracking number this morning :D. Great QC pics and awesome transaction. I'm really looking forward to getting this one (and already looking for my next rep--LOL!)

jerryss

10/9/08
Dang, been away for awhile, but poking around again - the Pumpkin PO looking soooo good - and MR is awesome to deal with