• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Is noob quality slipping? Some bracelet links freely move while (rotating almost 90 degrees) others seem to bind and hardly move at all (below). Received a couple weeks ago from Lucy. When asked about it, she ghosted me. Seems links might be too close together. Any suggestions for DIY fix for this?

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Is noob quality slipping? Some bracelet links freely move while (rotating almost 90 degrees) others seem to bind and hardly move at all (below). Received a couple weeks ago from Lucy. When asked about it, she ghosted me. Seems links might be too close together. Any suggestions for DIY fix for this?

Can you move it with slight force? If so you may be able to work it to be smoother after adding a bit of wd40.

Mine didn’t have any issue with the links that I noticed.

Andy737

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/19
Can you move it with slight force? If so you may be able to work it to be smoother after adding a bit of wd40.

Mine didn’t have any issue with the links that I noticed.

I had the same situation, the links were very tight. The WD40 solved the problem, but the bracelet's latch is disgusting, very tight, even the WD40 doesn't help. The watch itself is beautiful, but the bracelet is terrible

TheSacredSoul

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/19
I’m no fan of the super rep term as it is so subjective. What is a super rep to me might look like a pos to you.

However, I had this v6 and I must say it was simply stunning with the ceramic dial. I put n a gen dw and it looked amazing. However, I let it go to a friend of mine who is an omega fan. I kinda regret it, though, as he sold it later because he needed the cash.

Any reference for the gen datewheel? Thanks!

Trabuca

Horology Curious
5/11/19
NL
I'm looking for one extra link for the bracelet. Does anyone has a spare to sell or knows where to get one? EU preferred.
Does only NOOB fit or others as well?

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
Hey! I'm looking for the best version LMPO 1948 and am a bit confused by the current offerings from Andrew at Trusty :confused:. He tells me their best model is the discounted OMG0654 - Planet Ocean 42mm 1948 Ltd Ed SS/SS Blk Noob XSP A2892 which is from the Noob Factory and currently priced at only $348. Here's the link: https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=20829.

But after reading this feed, I thought the latest and best model of the LMPO 1948 was the Noob V6, which Trusty is also selling but for $418 OMG0593 - Planet Ocean Liquid M 1948 SS/SS Cer Blk Noob V6 A2824. Here's the link to that watch: http://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=19644.

Trusty says the cheaper watch (the 0654) is the most recent. Is this then a V7?

I can see the two watches have different movements - the cheaper model has the A2892 and the more expensive V6 has the A2824. Would the cases and bracelets be identical?

To be honest I'm not that fussed about the $70 price difference - I want the best 1948 available to avoid regrets! What do you recommend, please?

Ta!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
The pricier one has the ceramic bezel insert. I would get that one.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Any reference for the gen datewheel? Thanks!

Parts for the gen LMPO are not only rare but also expensive. I paid €160 for the crown on mine as opposed to €50 for a normal Omega SS crown. I would imagine the DW follows the same path. Just google the case number for the LMPO and you will have the reference you need.

museguy

19/10/12
Hi All,
Happy Holidays ! Great thread.

I am on page 32 of 56 pages.

Will a VSF Planet Ocean bracelet fit the "Noob" (CF?) Liquid Metal V6 ? My OCD is having issues with the "Noob" (CF?) Liquid Metal V6 pins and would prefer a bracelet with screws.

A silly question, is the bezel of the "Noob" (CF?) Liquid Metal V6 about as shinny as the 116610LN bezel ?

Thank you !

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Commander Straker that is a bit confusing. What I can tell you is that this one the thread is about, has the a2892 movement. So then his discounted one should be this LMPO V6 with ceramic insert and ceramic dial by Noob, which is not actually Noob :)

As far as I know the v6 still does not have a ceramic bezel am I wrong?

Reactions: chentepilot

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
As far as I know the v6 still does not have a ceramic bezel am I wrong?

as far as I know it is ceramic. Its just not liquid metal markers on the bezel, but painted on. It looks like it might be similar to VSF 39mm Planet Ocean’s bezel.

Derik429

28/7/13
I am on the hunt for a noob v6 LMPO. Can someone please point out a good indicator so I’m sure I’m getting the correct v6 ( I am a noob to Omegas) Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derik429

28/7/13
as far as I know it is ceramic. Its just not liquid metal markers on the bezel, but painted on. It looks like it might be similar to VSF 39mm Planet Ocean’s bezel.

I am on the hunt for a noob v6 LMPO. Can someone please point out a good indicator so I’m sure I’m getting the correct v6 ( I am a noob to Omegas) Thanks in advance.

Derik429

28/7/13

Derik429

28/7/13