• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonwatch 3861 bracelet prices

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
I'm wondering if any one of the gen Omega moonwatch owners here purchased the 3861 bracelet separately —and if so, how much they paid?

htRTy4.jpeg

I was looking for the 3861 all-brushed bracelet (for the hesalite version) with the new Chronoscope clasp (micro adjustable) and in fact ended up ordering one at an official Omega AD last Thursday, because —much to my astonishment— they had the best price I could find. 🤯 The SG's retail price in Germany is exactly 860 Euros, including 19% VAT.

htRpE1.jpeg

htRPHj.jpeg

Other price examples that I found online for the same reference bracelet (micro-adj. clasp, all brushed): UK = around 900+ Euros, Italy = almost 1300 Euros, Netherlands = around 880 Euros
(None of those sources were ADs)

Tbh, I was expecting an Omega AD to be among the more expensive sources, but —rather surprisingly— what they quoted me was cheaper (in part even significantly cheaper) than all the other alternatives I had found online, so I immediately deposited €400 with them and ordered the bracelet...