• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 22mm Rubber Strap for UPO from Josh

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
The Josh strap does not pop out as much as the Silix... but I thought the rubber on my Silix was nicer than my Josh... on my Josh, only the tang side (long side) popped....

w2w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/07
LegendOfSpeed said:
The Josh strap does not pop out as much as the Silix... but I thought the rubber on my Silix was nicer than my Josh... on my Josh, only the tang side (long side) popped....

Thanks for that. TBH it would irritate me that even one side popped out. I cannot wear mine with my rubber strap now at all. I put it back on last night but then took it straight off again afterwards. I was even thinking of putting the bracelet back on but it's a nightmare to fit back on. Is there a nack for this?

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
No trick other than patience...

I may eventually buy a gen strap if i can find it for a good price... the reps just don't cut it....

NuTymer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/08
i remember reading somewhere that people who had the problem with rubber straps popping from the lug faired better or in some cases completely eliminated the gap by using super-thick springbars. and due to the thickness lube of some kind was requisite for inserting into the strap...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
You need a spring bar tool or a 0.8mm screwdriver. It's pretty tricky to fit back the bracelet for this model.

Anyway, Josh's strap didn't pop out on my piece and I use replica spring bars.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Here you go:
DSC01263w.jpg

P4170543.jpg

P4261038.jpg

VirginiaWatchFan

Known Member
21/8/06
Well, I purchased the Josh strap based on this review. Takashi, are you still happy with the performance/quality/feel of your strap? For $68, it better be pretty good!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
VirginiaWatchFan said:
Well, I purchased the Josh strap based on this review. Takashi, are you still happy with the performance/quality/feel of your strap? For $68, it better be pretty good!

I picked up a used gen for for around 100, new they are 135.00 from AD. 68 aint that cheap considering. :wink: