• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OM factory] Breitling Superocean Heritage II 42mm

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Better than what mate?

For me, this one that only Intime advertised was better: https://www.intime03.co/breitling/4...blue-bezel-on-blue-leather-strap-eta2824.html

He commented on the color being wrong, I said wrong but better.... mate

what-if-i-told-you-that-reading-is-fundamental.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
OM and JH are the same factory. I confirmed this fact yesterday

Cheers, good to know.

Date font is too far off for me, I don't mind if it is slightly off when magnifying 5x like the GF SOHII.

Keen to hear reviews when these start to get picked up and at $358 with deployment Oceanracer and aero tang I'm sure they will sell.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I find it odd OM comes out with the watch of lower quality knowing GF is far better. Looks like they will sell to customers less critical than RWI members by adding the clasp and extra strap.

Reactions: vcappp

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
I find it odd OM comes out with the watch of lower quality knowing GF is far better. Looks like they will sell to customers less critical than RWI members by adding the clasp and extra strap.
Not everyone wants a blue ceramic version that looks black

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mauricio612

Supporter
Certified
4/12/15

This pic show exaclty what I said earlier. They really messed up the blue tone. This is the main feature about this blue SOH1, its blue color. That's what makes it nice and impressive. Making it wrong necessarily leads to a bad rep

Can you imagine any Hulk rep having good reviews or any success with a wrong green color? Even if the other details are spot on, it can't be good

Reactions: leo6929

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
This pic show exaclty what I said earlier. They really messed up the blue tone. This is the main feature about this blue SOH1, its blue color. That's what makes it nice and impressive. Making it wrong necessarily leads to a bad rep

Can you imagine any Hulk rep having good reviews or any success with a wrong green color? Even if the other details are spot on, it can't be good

I have this incoming so I will post a review later.
Blue is too bright and not complex enough compared to GEN. By far the biggest tell. Hour markers, hands & B logo is not as per GEN. Crown not as per GEN. Date window is not as per GEN.
Their earlier comparisons are REP vs REP not GEN vs REP.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
I am sure the color is different, but you can not determine anything from those pictures. One is in a brightly lit room with a phone camera the other is in a studio with a quality SLR.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I think GF nailed the 42mm. Here's mine on a strap I bought separately, don't think OM can top this.

611443b7ea2c10b72620e79cf76dc8f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I think GF nailed the 42mm. Here's mine on a strap I bought separately, don't think OM can top this.

611443b7ea2c10b72620e79cf76dc8f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful but I cant stand the spinning rotor on mine! Awaiting QCs on this OM.

Reactions: leo6929