• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OK people, which TAG is it going to be?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
16mm is too much for me too. 14mm would be OK IMHO
You are here a year and you decide to dig up old threads and post 25 times today. I wonder why?

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
You are here a year and you decide to dig up old threads and post 25 times today. I wonder why?

LOL seems totally legit.

We definitely shouldn't question the "for sale" thread that will surely be arriving imminently.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
LOL seems totally legit.

We definitely shouldn't question the "for sale" thread that will surely be arriving imminently.

It might not be coming for quite some time.

Dwoukmaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/15
EU
so whats wrong? did i broke some rules to post in ooold thread? did you see me something selling? cmon guys. i know you are old members that know everything, been everywhere. i am on sick leave right now and have nothing better to do than wandering around forum and read whatever i like. my first rep is on the way so i become little bit curious (Casio Seamaster LMPO)
if nobody answer on old thread, why its not deleted? its kind of confusing because there is a millions words with ton of information and you are sarcastic when some noob is posting in old thread. i searched and i answered or posted my opinion. thats it. i did not attacked anyone.
and yes, you are right, i will have some rep for sale lately because i disputed them with dealer and still waiting how this situation ends (trustytime). but on other hand i got another 4 gen watches which i could sell because i dont use them. if you are interested one of them listed on ebay (Casio Mudmaster), gen Caravelle, gen Tony Hilfiger, gen Citizen solar moon phase. And if i want to sell somethin i have to be little bit active so whats the problem? im 42 years old father and not a scammer or some piece of shit that will troll somewhere. i got my busines and im adult so even if i post like 30 messages and then will sell some Chopard or Caravele whats the problem? If you dont like it its your problem guys but i am not experienced in forums. someone sometimes answered even for old post, some dont care. according your logic i should post only sometimes, only very well pointed or good posts so i become trusted member or mentor or somethin (i dont no the grades here) and then i will have a chance to sell 1 or 2 watches after year old posting? cmon, i am active now but i could not be active after month or so, so whats the problem? i got very little child (1 month old) and right now i have little bit time since she is sleeping all the time except shiting in pants and my back is ******.
sorry for my english i am from czech republic and english is my 4th language.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
according your logic i should post only sometimes, only very well pointed or good posts so i become trusted member or mentor or somethin (i dont no the grades here) and then i will have a chance to sell 1 or 2 watches after year old posting?

Unfortunately, quite a few members here have recently lost their money to dishonest sellers - this does not mean that you are dishonest, but your sudden posting 'spree' has been noted - this is suspicious behaviour - typical of scammers.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
according your logic i should post only sometimes, only very well pointed or good posts so i become trusted member or mentor or somethin (i dont no the grades here) and then i will have a chance to sell 1 or 2 watches after year old posting?

Err yeah, pretty much. It shouldn't take you a year to get to 25 quality posts, they don't have to be the most substantive posts in the world, but posting 25 times in one day on threads that are so old they're basically irrelevant at this point makes it seem - as [MENTION=48066]tripdog[/MENTION] said - suspicious.

If you're genuinely interested in being a part of this community just stick around and post in threads where there's active discussion going on, you'll hit 25 posts in no time. Of course you'll also have to discuss with a mod at that point whether or not you'll be returned to normal user status, as you're "pinked" right now (which means no buying/selling here).

Dwoukmaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/15
EU
I thinks its not fair but i got your point a i can live with it. Last question. How to lose the pink gay color? Not posting at all for month? Or posting only in active threads? Or read like a maniac but not answer or ask questions? I am not sarcastic this is serious question. Thx

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
How to lose the pink gay color? Thx

Dance naked on a table in the biggest gay bar in the city where you live, or if you prefer, become an active member of the forum, participate, post your opinion, help and advise people, contribute to the forum ...

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
I thinks its not fair but i got your point a i can live with it. Last question. How to lose the pink gay color? Not posting at all for month? Or posting only in active threads? Or read like a maniac but not answer or ask questions? I am not sarcastic this is serious question. Thx

None of those things will help, unfortunately, as I said you will have to contact a moderator (green name) or admin (red name) about the pink color - it means right now you cannot buy or sell anything on the forum. Doing what [MENTION=48066]tripdog[/MENTION] said will help though, it will show that you are trying to be active and participate/contribute in the forum.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

None of those things will help, unfortunately, as I said you will have to contact a moderator (green name) or admin (red name) about the pink color - it means right now you cannot buy or sell anything on the forum. Doing what @tripdog said will help though, it will show that you are trying to be active and participate/contribute in the forum.

He's lying to you.

Dance naked on a table in the biggest gay bar in your city, film it and put it on Youtube - problem sorted.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
He's lying to you.

Dance naked on a table in the biggest gay bar in your city, film it and put it on Youtube - problem sorted.

Hey I said you were right but I never mentioned which part specifically, which means dancing on a gay bar table could have been the most? important piece of advice.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey I said you were right but I never mentioned which part specifically, which means dancing on a gay bar table could have been the most? important piece of advice.

I knew that you knew - but does he know that I knew that you knew... ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I think he knows that you knew that I knew. I don't know if he knows that you knew that I knew, though.

I think he knows now - the cat's out of the bag.