• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oh bugger.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Ok, looks like I need a watch repairman now. Once I had my watch back together, running smoothly, I decided to set the time. I unscrewed the stem and it just came right out. I must have pressed the release clip too hard. Looking into it, it looks like there's just a hole there.

Is it past saving? Have I destroyed a beautiful ETA?

Bloody amateurs ... we need locking up.

Tink131

16/3/06
Gosh, I hope not Pug!!! Bummer. :cry: Let us know how it works out....or in....or whatever......hope you can get it back together and working soon.

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Calling Joe...... Calling Joe..... Come in Joe.....

RBJ will know what to do.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
yep u locked up the locking mechanism , i just posted how i fix those, u have to go into the top portion of the movement, it is definitely not dead but will need to be fixed , its a little more advanced than i recommend for the do it yourselfers, cause u can mess up when u expose the movment gears, i fix many of these for the guys that do this , it happens cause most dont use the correct size screwdriver for the release button , pm if u want me to fix it or u can give it a try from my tutorial , good luck joe