• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club

Nikohublot

15/2/17
@Hyjynx im in love with your Cartier Tourby , i read some pages of this thread (not all 70) but cant find a image of a wristshot . Is it possible that you share a wristshot of this beautiful watch and maybe your wristsize :p that would be super helpfull because i want to buy the same modell and have a very slim baby wrist :p .

Thank you in advance

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
aaGDx7j.jpg
oyRac4B.jpg

SiNNO

Known Member
8/2/16

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
I can confirm the Franck muller aeternitas tourbillon have been remade there is subtle difference on some of the text positioning etc, but it's out there again :punk:

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^^
Try Lucy she been getting some Franck mullers for RWI members :cheers:
It's been confirmed via Watchfinder Tim fat panda over RWG.Bz ;)

Happy hunting

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Interrupted my day with your picture! FM was my first watch, always had a love for it. I want all those Tourbillons!
^^^^
Try Lucy she been getting some Franck mullers for RWI members :cheers:
It's been confirmed via Watchfinder Tim fat panda over RWG.Bz ;)

Happy hunting

Nikohublot

15/2/17
Just received this version and the Gold Wheel is still too small. The one at the top. Compared to the real.
The JF Version (the pic with the movement) is still in progress . Propably will release in some months . So what you got is just the "updated" TF Version of the RO Toruby.