• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**Official Rolex Milgauss Group Buy Thread 21J & ETA

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Ok, I have confirmed that I can get the Milgauss w/green sapphire crystal in ETA or 21J (clone is not available)
My gross profit on these are $22 for the 21J and $27 for the ETA so I am basically doing this one as a customer service.

These are up on my website if you want them (for those of you who know it) otherwise, email for instructions

21J = $97 plus shipping
ETA = $205 plus shipping

Quality Control:[/b][/u] They will be drop shipped like 95% of the watches sold on these forums despite any claims of QC.

Shipping:
$25 Watches will be shipped directly to each individual member as apposed to me getting all of them. This provides greater security for each person who is purchasing (all the eggs are not in one basket). I need to get close to the 10 orders before the first ones will be shipped,, if this happens relatively quickly.. they will go out as ordered..

Payment: $97 or $205 plus shipping $25 by Credit Card only..... (this offers more protection to the buyer... over paypal and their short chargeback rule).

Warranty: If seized, will replace with proof of seizure given (You get a letter stating your item was seized, I will need a scanned copy of the letter), DOA (dead on arrival) I will warranty the watch if it arrives DOA but you must email me within 12 hours of receiving the watch. I will replace if you receive the wrong color or it has hands floating around in the case. In all situations, you can mail it to me here in the US and I will mail to China for you unless you prefer to mail it yourself (faster).

Items not covered under warranty: Dust, misaligned whatevers... fingerprint... scratch.. (none of these issues have been reported as problems), time regulation (running fast / slow) I wont forget that you are buying a replica... and I will make sure that you dont forget either. :lol:

Hand Holding: I'm not going to hold hands on this... I also do not plan on making your tracking number my #1 priority... as I get them.. so will you (if you cannot stand to live without it). There are no 20 questions on this group buy.. it is what it is.. cheap as hell.. you know the watch.. lots of info out there.

If you want to buy one right now... post your intentions.. but....
DO NOT STOP THERE... email me at daytona4me @ gmail . com so I can put you on the list.
DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USER NAME!!!
I will give you instructions via email on how to finalize the purchase.

Please see my review of the watch here:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/vi ... &sk=t&sd=a

milgauss006.jpg

milgauss023.jpg

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
I'm not a big fan of Milies but... this one looks really good!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Damn, I've got one on the way. Couldn't wait for the group buy to start.

bxa67

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/08
No a fan of this watch either, but it looks great quality!!! THANKS again to Greg (dayton) for all his help!!!!!!!!!!

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Oh hell guess I'm going to have to get in on this as well. Guess it will be a 21J for me as well.

qwerty

6/11/08
anyone haqve luck in recieving this item yet?

Ordered ETA and am looking forward to it!

-Qwerty

tenacious_b

18/3/06
I ordered mine on 11/16, on 11/19 he told me he had placed the order, so I am expecting to see mine in 7 to 10 days or so. I am not terribly worried as our friend seems to have a solid reputation.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I decided to switch directions on this Group Buy and just run with the money and show back up sometime later.

Orders are made in groups of 5... usually make orders 1-2 times per week... worth a short wait for some savings I would think? :wink:

I resemble my reputation.. [censored] son of a [censored] hard hittin [censored]... [censored]!

qwerty

6/11/08
I ordered mine on 11/12 and am just recieved a confirmation that my order has been shipped yesterday - 12/01. Tracking number and everything included on the confirmation.

Am very excited and hope to be in receipt of my new watch in the next 10-14 days.

Will let you all know when it arrives.

Cheers.

-Qwerty

JARTHEAD

26/10/08
This watch looks awesome! Would love to see some wrist shots when someone gets theirs.