• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official "Reported" Thread!

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
yes but for what? He's an established, well respected member so I can't just sanction him for nothing ya know.
See Fiddo has pulled the wool over your eyes too trailboss99. He is a sneaky little cat that pokes the bear and then sits back and watches the fireworks.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I have no idea how you know that smell and I don’t want to know.

Maybe some members don't know or are too young, so I'll explain ....

Henry Cooper the famous English Boxer used to advertise Brut on UK ITV commercials back in the 1970's, and the slogan was "Splash It All Over" 😂

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Brut is fer noobs, that is where it's at.

100%, but we are showing our age here ;)

In secondary skool as 14 year old I used to sit next to a boy called "Paul Evans" who would absolutely stink of Brut, we all reckoned he bathed in the shite ......

One day he was absent and the teacher said to the class, "Where is Evans" at which point I piped up "You mean smelly Evans" to which the teacher retored "Why do you call him 'smelly Evans' ? ", and I replied "Because he stinks of Brut !!"

The teacher then said "Oh, you mean nice smells" and my finale, (which got me a detention) was "It really isn't feckin' nice at all" ;)

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I love his lack of energy. Come on @Fiddo, go man, give us nothing.
To Do List Nothing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
I want to report dave2302 for being too quiet on this forum this week, we have all missed the smiles and laughter he brings into our life.

I'm absolutely flat out busy doing a whole bunch of outstanding work on my S Class since my son talked me into selling it to him at our wedding blessing ;) Also got a load more outside works to do as a huge load of timber will likely arrive later in the week.

My normal rude ignorant service will be resumed ASAP :p