• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official "Reported" Thread!

RDRoss

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

@daytona4me & @Cicero
for no specific reasons 👀

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
You pushed this Canuck over the edge ya bastard lol... Remember when you said what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas unless there are pics.. @C Master sent me a couple pics of MY Daytona that he is holding onto and by mistake sent a couple extra.

Here is a nice gif of you from one of the RWI staff get togethers in Vegas.

A pic of you on the beach at the RWI private island get together.

Reporting @daytona4me for having no shame and making @GingerBubba look like the Easter Bunny.
Coming after you next @Karbon74 my ex favorite Pikachu from France.. I'm heading to Reddit and bad mouthing the Pika Factory..

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
You pushed this Canuck over the edge ya bastard lol... Remember when you said what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas unless there are pics.. @C Master sent me a couple pics of MY Daytona that he is holding onto and by mistake sent a couple extra.

Reporting @daytona4me for having no shame and making @GingerBubba look like the Easter Bunny.
Coming after you next @Karbon74 my ex favorite Pikachu from France.. I'm heading to Reddit and bad mouthing the Pika Factory..

You would be doing me a favor
Dunno who gave my WhatsApp to that crowd🤨 now I am being asked to make a custom 1:1 gen spec Metal Moonswatch

Rather tell them to write to @RepPossessed instead. He is their sweetheart.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Jesus Effing Christ, @asusundevils1971...
Don't blame me @eBoy for the gif and pic. Someone from the RWI staff took them and C made the mistake of sending them to me. If D4M didn't poke the bear (ME) again those two eyesores would have never seen the forum.

It's not pretty to see when I get pushed over the edge. This is me the last time it happened when the price of Maple Syrup went up 30 cents a litre.

The anger just boiled over and couldn't contain myself.. Reporting @eBoy for using the lords name in vain....

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Don't blame me @eBoy for the gif and pic. Someone from the RWI staff took them and C made the mistake of sending them to me. If D4M didn't poke the bear (ME) again those two eyesores would have never seen the forum.

It's not pretty to see when I get pushed over the edge. This is me the last time it happened when the price of Maple Syrup went up 30 cents a litre.

The anger just boiled over and couldn't contain myself.. Reporting @eBoy for using the lords name in vain....
Freaking hilarious 😂 🇨🇦

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23

All I can say about that is sunscreen is a lifesaver. You’ve never had a bad sunburn until you’ve had one on your junk.