• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Graham Club" Let's see your Graham!

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
So I will wait for the photos and think about it a little more.
I might pull the trigger on one of those and as i said if it is uncomfortable i might wear it on the left wrist or sell it.

As for my other question,which dial color combination is closet to the gen?
I was leaning towards the white with black sub dials so i can match it with a nice brown leather strap,my next choice is the all black,what do you think?

Also does anybody knows what version(v1 or v2) is the classic that toro has?

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
That is also the thread that got me love the grahams,
Also i believe the white with black subdials will much better with a brown strap.
I think the link you posted is from another thread.

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
Thank you. Yes, that was the incorrect link (it was an article about the most complicated watch made by Louis Piaget, Franck Muller, and Paul Gerber).
I have corrected it in my previous post.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
Yes i looked it a bit and fund it interesting,thanks for the links by the way.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
The silverstone is quite nice,but is there a rep of it?
I haven't see any can you provide some info?

Mobius i think i got the graham bug with chronofighter and can't get rid of it.

Mobius

I'm Pretty Popular
There is the Silverstone GMT here http://www.watcheden.net/graham-chr...ith-black-dial-rubber-strap-i-106620-p-1.html

PVD here http://www.watcheden.net/graham-chr...with-black-dial-rubber-strap-i-49304-p-1.html

4.jpg

I've tried looking around and this is really the only Graham that would fit your needs outside of the Swordfish. WE seems to be the only TD carrying it but, I'm sure one of the other TD's could source it if you wished to deal with something other than WE. The WE models are offered in an "Asian Automatic" only so, I don't think the chronos will work.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
Thank you Mobius,
after you suggested the silverstone i looked around a bit and found those ones,but as you said these are no so good quality reps,for the moment i upgrade from the cheaper quartz or 21j reps to more hid end ones.
I believe silix has some quartz silverstone's too.
I think i will finally end up ordering a chronofighter and see hot it goes.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
The mark iii is nice,but i don't know how it is going to look on a brown leather strap so i will probably go for the classic with white face and black sub dials.
Ohhh my,so many great watches that is so hard to choose!!

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
Very nice scropper,i have seen it on the 'non official' thread,shame you don't give this much wrist time.
I think this is the ranger with the blue dial,right?

scropper

Known Member
30/10/07
Very nice scropper,i have seen it on the 'non official' thread,shame you don't give this much wrist time.
I think this is the ranger with the blue dial,right?

Thanks Bud. Think so yes. Agreed, is lovely and I really enjoy seeing it in the box but I simply don't really wear the clothes I the a piece like this demands...

Shame really.

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
Finally decided to pull the trigger guys and today I ordered the Chronofighter Night Ranger from Toro(or the overlord mk3 as he has it on his website).
It is already shipped and i hope next week i will have it on my wrist.

Nicja

Known Member
28/3/11
Let me in....!!!

Before, back in 2011....

After... Now 2013 (Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics)