• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Oceanaut automatic

Progollfer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/4/17
United Kingdom
About
Hi here I have for sale a lovely oceanaut automatic watch which I bought a while back it’s still in new condition with no marks anywhere that I can see it’s automatic movement has kept perfect time in the short time I’ve worn it.The outer box is very nice but the inside is a bit tired as you can see in the pictures,it has all the spare links with the pins.Any questions please ask I would like to keep this U.K. at first but as it’s a genuine watch I am willing to send overseas but I will have to look at the shipping costs and charge accordingly.
Willing to Ship to?
U.K./worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank transfer/my sons PayPal f&f
Movement Details?
High beat automatic
Piece Origin?
Ebay
Warranty Provided?
Fully working
Item Condition?
9/10 excellent
Why Are You Selling?
Just bought another watch
Asking Price?
£250
Currency Accepted?
Gbp
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Na
Shipping Costs?
U.K. included /worldwide will have to calculate
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Progollfer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/4/17
United Kingdom
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Reactions: Progollfer

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany