• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi guys basically I’ve orered of Ryan InTime I sent over $525 via bank transfer and paid a separate £25gbp charge at the bank so the total amount gets a cross to them. Now they’ve emailed me again saying they only recived $498 and I need to pay another $30 via PayPal. I think there taking me for a ride. Options please I have a Invocie from the bank which shows the full amount was sent over I don’t no how to upload it to here or I Would off.

the extra 25 pounds you paid to the bank never gets to Ryan, thats your bank's fee for the transfer. Due to currency exchange rates, it is not unusual for a vendor to actually receive less than you sent. Ryan is a TD and would not try to scam you for extra money.

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
the extra 25 pounds you paid to the bank never gets to Ryan, thats your bank's fee for the transfer. Due to currency exchange rates, it is not unusual for a vendor to actually receive less than you sent. Ryan is a TD and would not try to scam you for extra money.

This is correct, worked out i paid about £23 more for mine mate. TD’s aren’t out to scam people for £25 i wouldn’t imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WatchEnthusiast5

Zack2018

Horology Curious
4/6/18
Yes I didn’t think they’d do something like that, it’s just that it’s my first time and I asked the guy at the bank who did the transfer specifically to send over full $523 as it’s mentioned in the email when paying, and I slid £25 gbp separate to the bank for the transfer. It’s not end of the world I will transfer over the remaining over PayPal. Thanks for your comments :)

NoahT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/18
Yes I didn’t think they’d do something like that, it’s just that it’s my first time and I asked the guy at the bank who did the transfer specifically to send over full $523 as it’s mentioned in the email when paying, and I slid £25 gbp separate to the bank for the transfer. It’s not end of the world I will transfer over the remaining over PayPal. Thanks for your comments :)

I always pay by bankwire from Ryan. At my bank it's called 'international transaction'. At one point I have to choose the currency (I'm in the EU so I have to choose $) and put the exact amount Ryan sent me before in dollars. THEN I have to choose the option 'sender (ME) takes all fees". Then Ryan is getting his money exactly and my bank substracts the additional costs from my account. Around 15,-€ per transaction.

Ryan is absolutely upright.

I know :eek:fftopic::p

Reactions: dom1986

NoahT

7/6/18
Speaking of Ryan... Just got my Hulk V9 QCs from him. Already approved. It's the AETA-Version. Waited 4 days. Seems like the noobs quit sleeping.

IMG_5253590e9ac8b33e0c5b.jpg

IMG_5251cf9816fa7c1487d8.jpg

IMG_52452276fcbca755f15a.jpg

IMG_524993d3b74a35a0d0f8.jpg

IMG_52476f28a8e183fe1cd9.jpg

Looks good to my ill eyes :cool: At least it is a V9... I think... Maybe... Hm... :) I'm happy:heffalump:

Reactions: pengo and Zack2018

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
Speaking of Ryan... Just got my Hulk V9 QCs from him. Already approved. It's the AETA-Version. Waited 4 days. Seems like the noobs quit sleeping.

IMG_5253590e9ac8b33e0c5b.jpg

IMG_5251cf9816fa7c1487d8.jpg

IMG_52452276fcbca755f15a.jpg

IMG_524993d3b74a35a0d0f8.jpg

IMG_52476f28a8e183fe1cd9.jpg

Looks good to my ill eyes :cool: At least it is a V9... I think... Maybe... Hm... :) I'm happy:heffalump:

Enjoy it dude! At this point who knows what Ryan and other TDs are sending out. It looks good regardless.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
In some TDs websites just popped up an "updated ceramic bezel" version of the V8... makes you kinda wonder between so many options

Mru86

7/8/16
guys chazing time have stock of v9 - its all the same right qc dependant any preference to ryan

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Guys there are a lot of V8's bing sold a V9's

Best thing too do is go to a reputable TD. There are a few things. Read Read Read. That is it. There is so much info her explaining what is a V9 and how too tell it is sick. The CG's the SEL. Come one. Look and stop posting pictures.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Or dont buy it until Noob stops to recycle there old parts as "new" watches they do that for 4-5 years now and every year its the same shit :D

Reactions: jonathanw and pengo

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Or dont buy it until Noob stops to recycle there old parts as "new" watches they do that for 4-5 years now and every year its the same shit :D

Better idea. Buy a real Rolex. Its a $400-500 fake. If they have parts they put them together and sell it. You do realize that 99% of people are not on this forum and they buy out on the street or from friends. We are the picky ones. We are probably 1 % heck I would even say maybe 10% but it is nothing. They will not do anything until innovatory is sold out. So keep looking at your pictures and buy if you like it. Period.

Reactions: freediver

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
Guys there are a lot of V8's bing sold a V9's

Best thing too do is go to a reputable TD. There are a few things. Read Read Read. That is it. There is so much info her explaining what is a V9 and how too tell it is sick. The CG's the SEL. Come one. Look and stop posting pictures.

Serious flags. We're now on page 68 you would think us readers should know how to spot a V9 on point . I have yet to see a true V9 that has all the new updates . I am waiting for my QCs from Ryan if I cannot ID it, I will let him know. Obvious flags -the case -CG's -SELs. Basically looking for the updates TDs sites claim is what makes a "V9,

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Better idea. Buy a real Rolex. Its a $400-500 fake. If they have parts they put them together and sell it. You do realize that 99% of people are not on this forum and they buy out on the street or from friends. We are the picky ones. We are probably 1 % heck I would even say maybe 10% but it is nothing. They will not do anything until innovatory is sold out. So keep looking at your pictures and buy if you like it. Period.

We are small potatoes, and definitely the biggest pain in their ASS! I can't see why they would want to take care of minor (and I am talking really minor) details when they can sell without issue to the other 90% or whatever out there. The funny thing is, in my many years here I probably never walked by somebody wearing a Noob or other decent factory that we buy. I either see gens (definitely gens) or real ugly blatant reps. It's a small world, but not when it comes to this hobby!

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
We are small potatoes, and definitely the biggest pain in their ASS! I can't see why they would want to take care of minor (and I am talking really minor) details when they can sell without issue to the other 90% or whatever out there. The funny thing is, in my many years here I probably never walked by somebody wearing a Noob or other decent factory that we buy. I either see gens (definitely gens) or real ugly blatant reps. It's a small world, but not when it comes to this hobby!

We are the 1%s, but it is this forum that gives the TDs credibility and trust for others who aren't 1%s like we are to purchase from them. They put up the flag in their sites 'RWI trusted dealer "meaning buy with confidence we are RWI certified lol . That alone gives them plenty of prospect buyers looking for a better than average rep. So, yes in return they put up with us the " 1%s" ;)

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

So misleading is now ok? If i give you an old VW from the 70s and write Ferrari on it you would buy it? Sorry noob is doing that for years to make more and more money of us i dont care if we are 1 % look at ARF they actually try to fix flaws and not like noob who do the same shit every year and this whole V8/V9 bullshit is just pure marketing, they make batches and thats it. But now comes a "new" V8 with 316L Steel, so how WE know now that the V9 with 904L steel is "real" 904L steel? You cant and thats the problem because noob is ripping everyone with there bullshit marketing and no i dont have a Noob or a ARF but i had a V7 before and the quality was not that amazing like people wrote here. For an example the right crystal height is a noob flaw for years they dont care about it, thats the first thing i notice on a fake rolex submariner because its so easy to spot. ARF did fix that problem. Noob is just to arrogant to see it.

P.S.: I will never buy a overprices gen watch from rolex sorry but 400 USD production value selling for 8500 dollar is just a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGrocer

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
So misleading is now ok? If i give you an old VW from the 70s and write Ferrari on it you would buy it? Sorry noob is doing that for years to make more and more money of us i dont care if we are 1 % look at ARF they actually try to fix flaws and not like noob who do the same shit every year and this whole V8/V9 bullshit is just pure marketing, they make batches and thats it. But now comes a "new" V8 with 316L Steel, so how WE know now that the V9 with 904L steel is "real" 904L steel? You cant and thats the problem because noob is ripping everyone with there bullshit marketing and no i dont have a Noob or a ARF but i had a V7 before and the quality was not that amazing like people wrote here. For an example the right crystal height is a noob flaw for years they dont care about it, thats the first thing i notice on a fake rolex submariner because its so easy to spot. ARF did fix that problem. Noob is just to arrogant to see it.

P.S.: I will never buy a overprices gen watch from rolex sorry but 400 USD production value selling for 8500 dollar is just a joke.

Agree, however if it wasnt for factory flaws i.e Noob, VRF JP we woldnt have such a great forum for reps. Each factory has its own flaws. Shoot!, even Rolex Gen has flaws of their so called "flawless product" some are becoming collectors items just like gen coins with flaws. Believe it or not.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
He doesn’t put anything in, he buys directly from noob with the Swiss movement already installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and when was the last time you saw a gen swiss eta in a noob.....

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Agree, however if it wasnt for factory flaws i.e Noob, VRF JP we woldnt have such a great forum for reps. Each factory has its own flaws. Shoot!, even Rolex Gen has flaws of their so called "flawless product" some are becoming collectors items just like gen coins with flaws. Believe it or not.

Iam not talking about the flaws, when someone sells me a V8 (with 316L steel) and say its a V9 (which costs over 100 USD more) its misleading ofcourse the TD is not to blame because they are just salesman but noob knows exactly what they are doing.

Rember the new noob daytona? With the blue shitty dial (which i have the same in my 150 € rep lol) only one was sold here and thats it there was never a second one the question is why? Maybe because i pointed out that they using cheapy shit dials which is ridiclious on an 700 USD rep.