• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

MinimalTruth

Horology Curious
12/10/19
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

fcdf86d7198c3a9f1059b8d14d2d0c32.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Since the case and lug shape seem to be the hot topics at this phase of the release, they look pretty good in that last QC. But the datewheel looks rough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I use a local guy that sources it for me ( Australia) - works better for me cuz he deals with any customs issues etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Australia doesn’t have any customs issues, never have I heard of anyone having a watch seized. I’ve had dozens sent here

felocan

Known Member
26/10/16
Datewheel does look a bit worse than the. 9

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
After more than 35 watches that I bought, I came to the conclusion that they will always have something bad, so I think that if you wait for an almost perfect one, it will never come.

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Bails78

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London
After more than 35 watches that I bought, I came to the conclusion that they will always have something bad, so I think that if you wait for an almost perfect one, it will never come.

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

And this right here Ladies & Gentlemen is the Crux of the matter, people should just enjoy the watches for what they are, good quality reps, if you want Gen Perfection/Quality then go out and buy one. Stop looking for Gen Specification but only want to pay Rep money.

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

Ermac

Horology Curious
25/5/19
Australia doesn’t have any customs issues, never have I heard of anyone having a watch seized. I’ve had dozens sent here

That’s fair, but it’s just easier for me this way, I let him know what I want, he sources it and notifies me when he has it. Uses Paypal, and completely replaces any watch with a new one that has any issues. (Mind you there’s only been 1)

Even buys back old stock that I’m replacing for close to the same as I paid. Works well for me.

Reactions: Ecender

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
That’s fair, but it’s just easier for me this way, I let him know what I want, he sources it and notifies me when he has it. Uses Paypal, and completely replaces any watch with a new one that has any issues. (Mind you there’s only been 1)

Even buys back old stock that I’m replacing for close to the same as I paid. Works well for me.

Where is he based? The only Aussie sellers I have come across charge way too much

I pay my TD by transferwise and have the watch by EMS a week or sooner after approved qc

Gone are the days of trying to pay PayPal or credit cards with the main TD’s, always costs 10-15% more than you think it will

Last edited: