• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
15841415991665.jpg

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
This is a beauty, wear in good health!!

I have said this before and am going to say it again...KJ's pic posting abilities needs to be curtailed by the Mods. Every time he posts a wrist shot, I end up ordering a new watch. My wallet is not at all happy now :(

Hear, hear! I second this motion.

KJ: you're not doing us any favors with your photo posting abilities! >:O

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
Started putting this one together.

ARF midcase
Gen tube and crown
Gen datewheel
Gen hands
Gen crystal
Vr3185 with upgraded gen parts serviced by misiepek

Had to reduce the noob insert to fit the ARF bezel assembly. Noobs is horrible so worth the risk. You can see in the pics below noob is twice as thick as ARF. ARF bezel assembly is almost identical to gen so I choose to stay with the ARF assembly.

Still a work in progress have some other dial options coming in. Not a fan of the noob dial.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: srhoque

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
TGTBp.jpg

Had to reduce the noob insert to fit the ARF bezel assembly. Noobs is horrible so worth the risk. You can see in the pics below noob is twice as thick as ARF. ARF bezel assembly is almost identical to gen so I choose to stay with the ARF assembly.

Still a work in progress have some other dial options coming in. Not a fan of the noob dial.

Looking great bro, as usual. Incredible precise work shaving down the Noob ceramic like that, wow! Agree about the Noob dial. GMF dial is better but would need a relume. Even VRF is OK maybe if you don't want to go gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelagic

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

ARF midcase
Gen tube and crown
Gen datewheel
Gen hands
Gen crystal
Vr3185 with upgraded gen parts serviced by misiepek

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

This build is amazing, following it eagerly. Keep the pics coming...

Have to agree with KJ, the ceramic insert thinning and retrofit on ARF is genius.

Reactions: KJ2020

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Wow that bezel transition.....noob really don't give a shit about qc.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Red in my Noob insert is not like this...new transaction is very wrong