• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Omega LMPO is back!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
My sel gap looks horrendous.

Most examples I have seen have shitty lume and crocked markers.

Really don't know why everyone's banging on about this 2year old rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwiapples

Horology Curious
15/7/15
Hahaha have fun with that one! [emoji23] I just bought a second car about a month ago and had it towed to our house.. That was my telling! [emoji23] I had to then go out and buy her something, so quick stop to the Louis store fixed that! Lol then when the first batch was released here, (a week after the car showed up) I said I wanted one.. She gave me a death look. Buttt this time around I'll be in the clear! Especially since I'll tell her while we are on our vacation and she'll be happy to begin with! [emoji16]

Hahaha that's funny. You can hide a watch but a car. Wow I'd be crucified.

pbarsenal1

21/1/15
These first batches don't look great on the new 2015 version from what I've seen ..hopefully they will tweak the issues on the new batches then I'm ordering

jmm722

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/9/14

I had an old one and wasn't impressed either. It's become so overhyped that it leads to disappointment.

Carrick1

30/8/15
:eek: what are we saying here guys??? I had the understanding that members that had received the 1st new batch 2015 were happy with it. Can we here from them please! Being new to I thought they looked good?

D

d4m.test

In this case I really don´t get it why You accepted it? - with the crooked marker at six and those sel-gaps. Is the 1 at 12 missing or not supposed to be there? maybe I just can´t see it.
QC is the only chance we have to ask for replacement - when there is something we already know will bother us. It takes time, it delays etc. but getting a fine sample after all the stress involved is great in the longterm.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
In this case I really don´t get it why You accepted it? - with the crooked marker at six and those sel-gaps. Is the 1 at 12 missing or not supposed to be there? maybe I just can´t see it.
QC is the only chance we have to ask for replacement - when there is something we already know will bother us. It takes time, it delays etc. but getting a fine sample after all the stress involved is great in the longterm.

Lol. No the 1 in 12 ain't missing.

Most examples posted here have crocked markers.....and a lot have bad SELs, so rejecting this one doesn't mean the next will be better.

Also, this one at least has very good lume application, whereas if you zoom into pics of many member watches, the lume application is horrendous.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll look good in real life.

Will post pics comparing it to my v6f CrPO.

D

d4m.test

Lol. No the 1 in 12 ain't missing.

Most examples posted here have crocked markers.....and a lot have bad SELs, so rejecting this one doesn't mean the next will be better.

Also, this one at least has very good lume application, whereas if you zoom into pics of many member watches, the lume application is horrendous.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll look good in real life.

Will post pics comparing it to my v6f CrPO.

Well said. Lol, still can´t make out the one:) well, there is something faint there... Really looking forward to your pics / comparo. When I got interested in this watch only the last samples were around and all of them had been former rejects with some flaw. From the first ones before many looked perfect, but all this has been a while. Good take on the lume application, thx for the tip.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Here's a slightly better pic the TD sent me.

09f030c3a192f7cf894fea95eeffa151.jpg

I think I can fix the marker at 6.

The SEL gap makes me laugh but I won't loose sleep over it.

Kadafi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/15

Is the dealer a girl? Or a guy with really long finger nails!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^^ I like to imagine that she's a girl from the boobies thread.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

One of the other guys on the thread who already received his said the end links look fine in person and it's just the pictures. Hopefully that's the case with yours

A4ringss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/13
Sloppy lume and misaligned markers.

Hey Lagunax were you able to fit the CRPO bracelet to your LMPO? I'm having a bit of trouble because the CRPO end links do not fit the LMPO lugs (cant get the springbars in) and the LMPO End links don't fit the CRPO bracelet well at all, there is a huge gap between the SEL and first bracelet link. any luck?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Ryan said the Noob CRPO screw only bracelet is unable to be sourced at this time.
The V6 Factory bracelet fits fine though from my 300 Master Co-Axial so gonna ask him if he can source a V6 Factory 42mm CRPO screw only bracelet (all brushed).