• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob here, sayin hi

Straad

Horology Curious
9/11/12
New to the forum
don't know much about reps and not really interested in making it a hobby.
Just looking for a stand out watch for a decent price.

to be perfectly honest I was kind of hoping you guys did all the legwork for me and point me to a quality TD with a good product. Kind of like I trust my mechanic to fix my car so I can go drive it fast and look good without my having to take a class in internal combustion engines.

I'm 45, changed careers into business (quite a change for a guy like me) and image is everything. So I have changed my wardrobe, car, and haircut. Just trying to fit in. I am even learning to talk to people... as stretch with some people. So don't send me out there looking like a fool with a crappy knock off...LOL I am putting my life in your hands.

Thanks in advance for not sending me off a cliff then quietly laughing about it later. Drinks are on me :cheers:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Welcome to RWI. The 42mm Omega Planet Ocean us a versatile watch. Many like the Rolex Submariner.

Pick any of our trusted dealers, then pick your watch.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Yes, we did our legwork. You should do yours. We don't like freeloaders much.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Welcome to the forum! Pick a TD that appeals to you by reading their feedback. Read all the reviews for the watches you are interested in many times over so you are familiar with their good and bad points before you think of ordering. Then order. Then you get to wait patiently while the dealer sources your watch , QC's it with your approval and ships it. Then you wait lots more for it to arrive. Good Luck!