• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory to Close...?

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
And why would they give anyone any notice..Like a (2 week notice)

This is an illegal business they wouldn't wrap things up over time...

They would just be gone...poof...

Andrew shouldn't even want to people to think that because that would

actually make NOOB products more sought after right now...

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
1. Josh and Andrew are real people, both live in Singapore, hence- dropshipping.
2. Noob, or any other "factory" is not a basement with hired workers, it's well organized and well equipped assembling lines.
3. True, all the components come from other factories/suppliers, mostly legit ones.
4. Names "noob", "H", "V6", "BP" is a bullshit, we never know, from where any of our watches came.
5. No factory will ever close, unless owner and all gang get arrested and jailed.

So, it's just another bullshit.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I heard they might close because of the sequester and not only that Josh and Andy were cancelling all tours of the Noob Factory. :rofl:

This just leaked out, proposed brand new Noob Factory in the works. :thumbsup:

06-peoples-daily-building.jpg

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I heard they might close because of the sequester and not only that Josh and Andy were cancelling all tours of the Noob Factory. :rofl:

Looks like Beemers house! :rofl:

D

d4m.test

1. Josh and Andrew are real people, both live in Singapore, hence- dropshipping.
2. Noob, or any other "factory" is not a basement with hired workers, it's well organized and well equipped assembling lines.
3. True, all the components come from other factories/suppliers, mostly legit ones.
4. Names "noob", "H", "V6", "BP" is a bullshit, we never know, from where any of our watches came.
5. No factory will ever close, unless owner and all gang get arrested and jailed.

So, it's just another bullshit.

I heard Luthier is giving up reps at the end of the year. Don't bother reading any of his posts anymore.

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12

Noob Factory V2.5

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I heard they got tired of being called "noob" so they want to re-lunch as the "1337 factory".

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
What a load of rubbish! I have made enquiries and Noob is NOT closing.
For those unaware, Jandrew is not on the best of terms with Noob and this looks like sour grapes to me.

Luthier

30/9/09
+1M.
Talked to Mary yesterday, she had good laugh. And - yes, noob factory snubbed Cartel, so, they now spreading shit.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Now perhaps more people will start to realize just why they are not trusted dealers here anymore. Bravo to the NF for snubbing those bullies :thumbsup:

We know which forum has the most chutzpah when it comes to dealing with the cartel bros. :cheers:

D

d4m.test

Now perhaps more people will start to realize just why they are not trusted dealers here anymore. Bravo to the NF for snubbing those bullies :thumbsup:

We know which forum has the most chutzpah when it comes to dealing with the cartel bros. :cheers:

Hey now, don't generalize it THAT much. Lol. Every dealer, trusted or not, should be dealt with cautiously to some degree. To quote about 95% of members here: we're not dealing with Amazon here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2