• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Explorer ii black dial

fieldg446

Horology Curious
29/7/14
Okay. So i purchased my first rep from Lucy. I read the reviews on a lot of dealers and chose Lucy for a few reasons. Reason number one was that it sounded like she was willing to go the extra mile to do everything she could to ensure that my watch would be acceptable. I was very happy in dealing with her. She sent the watch back twice to make sure that it would be acceptable to me. I am a novice at reps, and I hear that you are not going to get a perfect watch. I don't exactly know what a perfect watch is. I do know that this watch is everything that I hoped for. Customer service was also top notch.

I have been futzing around trying to upload photos from my mac for the past thirty minutes and can't get it to work. i made sure the file size and proportions were acceptable and nothing. does anyone know what i could be doing wrong?

feloniousmonk

Renowned Member
17/7/14
You'll need to host your pictures elsewhere, as RWI doesn't allow uploading. I like to use imgur.com