• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona V3

bc723

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/19
Canada
I think a Daytona will be my next rep. Seems like Noob v3 is the way to go. Now to decide...black dial or white dial?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Wait for the V4....

There's always a "better" version around the corner. Bought my GFM BLNR with the ICHS in September and could have waited for the ARF or VRF with the CHS and the supercloned movement. But I have enjoyed my watch and would still be waiting ....
if I hadn't a Speedy that takes care of my chrono needs I would have bought a 2.2 with the CF bezel already ....
Buy and enjoy now is what I say. If you really "need' the latest and greatest there's m2m to sell your old watch ....

Ekwity

27/2/20
Nunya
Own a V3

If you are lucky you can get one without the fat subdials
I think the Bezel is OK havent got the upgrade to the CF Bezel
Mine is stock and has been rock solid since I got it
Have even gotten compliments from other watch enthusiasts out and about
Go for it its worth it
Lets be sincere ... no rep is flawless If you want flawless just go Gen

Cheers

252b0a3120e257f17d77c8e509c51d22.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like someone said earlier .0001% of people will notice the difference. I would love a gen but getting one retail is essentially impossible, and paying double to get it doesn’t seem logical when these reps are so spot on

Reactions: Vitor747

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
To be honest I do not think that anyone, except a Rolex experienced watchsmith or a seasoned sales person at an AD would ever notice. I know that many people here strive for perfection in their watches, so in my opinion the display caseback takes a little bit a way from the illusion by presenting a (probably non relevant and for most people unnoticable) flaw.

I agree with you that no one should try to fool people by claiming a rep is a gen watch, no matter how good it looks. This is dishonest behavior. But in my case I can say that I was never asked by anyone if my watches are real or not. But maybe with the job I have, the clothes I wear for work and the car I drive, most people think that I can afford these kind of watches. And if Rolex would not play this ridiculous waiting list game for a Steel Daytona I would never have come in contact with Replica watches.

Well said. I totally agree with you that never claim your rep is a gen!

AlexanderDerGrosse

22/1/20
I changed my dial to ARF. Well worth every penny spent. Crisp printings, slim subdials, damn good polished markers.
422a3b99c4cf45dd2f4d47c376325a5e.jpg

Well, the subdial font is still too centered... imho it should be closer to the inner edge of the subdials