• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Ceramic Planet Ocean 42mm with orange numbers Pictorial (HEAVY!!)

willj1991

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/14
The Spectre seamaster is gorgeous, I am pining for the day they get an ETA in there or maybe a Miyota 9015

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
Lolol it's always like that bro, you think you done and then you see someone posting something beautiful and there you go back on hunting!! And when you get into frankening it gets even better lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ANDDDDDD..... payment was sent to my TD :)

D

d4m.test

Hope you don't mind me asking but Is that a 42mm or 45?

Also is it a noob?

Thanks

No problem! :)

It's a Noob 42mm. I've got skinny wrists so I think 42 is the biggest I'd go!

D

d4m.test

No problem! :)

It's a Noob 42mm. I've got skinny wrists so I think 42 is the biggest I'd go!

One mans Skinny is another mans 'chunky' :)

My wrist is 7.25" so is that fatter than yours? ;)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Sweet Jesus, my wrist is an absolute heffer compared to yours :)

I wonder if I should get the 45mm

Does anyone have the 45mm?

I have a 7,25” wrist and the 42mm is ideal for my wrist size, of course some people like wearing them big (I had a Chrono genuine PO at 45,5mm for some years)

D

d4m.test

I have a 7,25” wrist and the 42mm is ideal for my wrist size, of course some people like wearing them big (I had a Chrono genuine PO at 45,5mm for some years)

Second what OP said 42mm on a 7+" wrist I think is perfect. You can see his pics at the front of this thread.

42mm wears big for me.

But if you like wearing it big (like PAMs) then I Guess go for a 45mm? :)

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Sorry to add -- the CrPO has quite a large case so wears larger than 42

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Here's my 6,85" (17,5cm) wrist. As you say, it really wears quite large:

Comparing to Zenith Pilot Type 20:

or PAM 671:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Second what OP said 42mm on a 7+" wrist I think is perfect. You can see his pics at the front of this thread.

42mm wears big for me.

But if you like wearing it big (like PAMs) then I Guess go for a 45mm? :)

Sent from the RWI App
I don’t like wearing them big nowadays, I have let the CrPO go and all my PAMs, the biggest I have now is the genuine LMPO and then all 40mm Rollies..

D

d4m.test

I don’t like wearing them big nowadays, I have let the CrPO go and all my PAMs, the biggest I have now is the genuine LMPO and then all 40mm Rollies..

Totally agree. The rolexes are classic and well-proportioned and can't get enough of them in different colours/ styles!

Does the LMPO wear "similar" to the CrPO?

I still love my CrPO but think the LMPO in pictures is just lovely and its looks are growing on me. Am thinking of getting a gen one.....

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Totally agree. The rolexes are classic and well-proportioned and can't get enough of them in different colours/ styles!

Does the LMPO wear "similar" to the CrPO?

I still love my CrPO but think the LMPO in pictures is just lovely and its looks are growing on me. Am thinking of getting a gen one.....
I love Rollies, simple as that.. I now cannot me three gen Rolexes and one LMPO! The LMPO wears smaller than the CrPO, case thickness and weigh are less so it makes it really comfortable and a true beauty. The 2500 case was the best and the LMPO the first ceramic insert and dial from Omega with the best movement from them at the time, it’s the best to have so give it a try

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
Which TD offers the Noob 2836 at the 238 price point? All of the ones I've found hover @ 278 :(

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I got mine with ETA clone for $188 + s/h. Not sure what jacked the price up. Afaik it is unavailable unless I am (hopefully) mistaken. I wanted to buy more.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Which TD offers the Noob 2836 at the 238 price point? All of the ones I've found hover @ 278 :(
What are the TD you have checked? DO some more research and you will find it, even if you read my original post you can find out