• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman v9

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
My V9 does have the polished mislinks. Very impressed with the fit and finish of the bracelet. Nice flush fit as it does not have the diver extension like the subs

at this point you're just teasing us. lets see some pics!

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Well at this point I decided to take my own advice and go after a gen...gonna be throwing a going-gen sale on M2M in a bit. Hoping it works out though. I also have heard from 2 ADs now that the BLNR is not being discontinued...I can only assume they believe it will get the updated movement in the near future. I guess only R Factory knows though.

Reactions: jpferry315

jpferry315

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
It looks better in person. Seems to show up lighter in bright light. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it. The 3rd pic looks the best to the color of the blue.

Reactions: Vitor747

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
damn the blue is way off. still very bright.
The thickness of the engraved numbers is better, but the color is too dark
the SEL's are still bad. it needs to be a millimeter or 2 shorter than the length of the lugs, and sit 1mm lower

sorry for being picky

Reactions: watchboi

Vitor747

14/1/19
Puerto Rico
I know the blue is off... but the lightning conditions affect the color I think....
Thanksfor the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
That does it. I'm really settled on waiting for the ARF ones after Chinese New Year. If the ARF Batman still doesn't come out right, I'm just gonna grab the 116710LN and I already have a gen insert ready to go.

newrepfan86

29/1/19
I did not mod the bezel paint.

Trust me, if you are wearing on your wrist on one can see the bezel paint.

look at this picture below.
We can see the diff because its being close up.
I can say this bezel is the closer to gen.
Anything closer you have to buy the Gen bezel.

No one can only tell the diff color tone Unless compare with Gen bezel and Aftermarket

where did you get the bezel from

newrepfan86

29/1/19
It is a modified A2836 movement, I have been speaking with BK about ordering one and wanted details about the movement and if it was a true clone or not and he said it is simply a modified A2836-2 movement so I think I may wait for VRF to see if there’s is truly a clone of the proper GMT movement and a little more reliable.

Reactions: elmonch

1ntense

31/10/17
Could you post a link to the bezel insert that you purchased please Prawnboy

It seems that you’ve turned your pms off

Thanks

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
with the bezel upgrade I think it looks better but still not worth over 500 imo

P996

Horology Curious
1/4/18
Got one, it worked fine for a day (I was able to wind it while moving the watch), then it didn't auto-wind itself by movement anymore, I was only able to wind it manually and now even if I wind it manually, the watch stops after a few seconds. :( I once sent a Rolex to Intime for a repair, it worked just fine but it took almost six weeks or so, so no thanks. Now I have to see what I can do about it. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong? Thank you. Watch looks pretty good live but the wrist band has a weird (too light?) feel to it.

prometheus3673

Horology Curious
7/2/19
I can save my money cause the bezel color blue is lighter then the Gen too much

從我的iPhone使用RWI 發送