• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 7753 Montblanc Timewalker Chrono!

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
You have a good one.

I learned long ago not to sweat the small stuff to much. And as a result i enjoy my reps much more. I love the Timewalkers.

Coop

DJT1

Supporter
15/6/13
Received my TW today & i'm blown away, I absolutely love it.

Question, I got the ss bracelet. Can you I remove a full link or am I stuck with this size??

Just to note from placing the order with Puretime to receiving it today, it has taken a total of 14days. Not bad I think for my first Rep experience. The problem with good experiences, it makes you want more. So now i'm looking for a Pam.

mapletree

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/9/13
You can remove the links. They are the ones closest to the clasp. 2 links each side can be removed if I remember correctly.

You just need to get a good quality pin pusher. You will most likely use it again on your next rep purchase... :)

Otherwise, you can just go to a watch repair shop and get them to do it. Its pretty straight forward.

Received my TW today & i'm blown away, I absolutely love it.

Question, I got the ss bracelet. Can you I remove a full link or am I stuck with this size??

Just to note from placing the order with Puretime to receiving it today, it has taken a total of 14days. Not bad I think for my first Rep experience. The problem with good experiences, it makes you want more. So now i'm looking for a Pam.