• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 44 ROO White Ceramic Released

D

d4m.test

Not keen on this one. I know the bezel is supposed to be milky, but I just think it looks cheap and toy like, strangely as though it's made of inferior quality materials. Even the gen. Not for me

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
No the Gen should not have milky bazel, it should have powder white. Just like how its white rubber strap looks. Gen looks like it's made out of chalk.
It's none sense that the gen material is inferior.
You know how difficult it is to make white ceramic in such state? (not glossy)
They are what...only 2 in the world that make them?

but... what do i even care.. I won't even buy it even if it looks exactly like the gen. Lol

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... just to add some more info: white ceramic is harder than black ... meassured in vickers, the white is 1850 and the black is 1300, whereas stainless steel is just 500!

The production of the white ceramic bezel takes 8 times longer than the black one (genuine production of course).

Dr. Theo
BTW ... IF the white would be any more close to gen, I would jump on it just for the white material itself.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
For some strange, twisted reason, I like this. Hopefully there's a V2 with the right finish.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Seems that it's not about the finish, but about the material structure and the whole production process.

That's what I meant, my bad mate. Once they get the ceramic right, I'd snap this up quicker than I'd like to admit [emoji23]. Seems like a nice summer piece. Plus I can see all kinds of possibilities with that white strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyw

11/3/14
That's what I meant, my bad mate. Once they get the ceramic right, I'd snap this up quicker than I'd like to admit [emoji23]. Seems like a nice summer piece. Plus I can see all kinds of possibilities with that white strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont think the factory will be able to make it right shade of white that we can see on the Gen. What is possible is if there is enough interest, someone we entrust to arrange a group buy from another someone who is willing to use Macor ceramic to mill a bezel and a case... (shared by Valante)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I know some forum members bought White Ceramic 44mms recently. Lets keep this thread alive with photos and modifications of the watch, if any.

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Will post mine once I get it back repaired.....

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Mine is back from a crystal change and service..
25f075efcfa77469d775c3b150ce37d5.jpg