• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 116515 RG Daytona - Any Owners?

Captain.morgan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/17
I have a JF 116515 Daytona but this Noob version is better. Dont know about Arf though. Has anybody compared these two version?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Teo80

Horology Curious
16/5/17
It's the Noob SA4130 latest one - amazing movement - and its from Puretime,. my go to TD.

I’m interested in 116515 Noob latest version.
What do you think about it?
does everything mechanically work?
Is the color of rosegold similar to the gen?
the strap and closure are well made?
the crown?

Sent from the RWI App

Panerai_Pete_22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/17
Teo80 - it's a fantastic watch. I have the SS with white face.. and the rose gold with black face. Both Noob.. both SA4130 with full function

Incredible movement and all the more amazing to wear because of it - in my opinion. A working Chrono, all functions like the real movement, is a massive deal for me.

Oyster flex strap is fantastic - sits great on the wrist - colour is spot on compared to the 2 gens of these I saw in a Rolex AD last year in Amsterdam.

Very happy - so much so I'm going to get the new silver Daytona (fake white gold) on oyster flex too.

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
2b5430b3225e399defd651bdc50ad153.jpg

Just received my 116515. I’ll get some better pics this week but here’s one with stickers still on, right out of the box. Beautiful watch!

I’ll also dig the gen panda out of the safe and compare case shapes.

Do you guys know if it’s normal for the movement to wind in the opposite direction compared to normal? ie counterclockwise

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
2b5430b3225e399defd651bdc50ad153.jpg

Just received my 116515. I’ll get some better pics this week but here’s one with stickers still on, right out of the box. Beautiful watch!

I’ll also dig the gen panda out of the safe and compare case shapes.

Do you guys know if it’s normal for the movement to wind in the opposite direction compared to normal? ie counterclockwise

Nice one bro, nope seems something is not assembly in the good way.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
How about ARF chocolate dial?
Is it closer to GEN?
I am thinking of getting noob case with arf dial and bezel.

No both have the same problem, it’s only minor, but depends on if that would annoy you or not. You probably wouldn’t have even noticed it until it’s mentioned to you ( that’s what happened to me ). On the gen the numbers 10 and 2 get cut off and blend slightly into the subregisters. Apart from that I think the ARF dials color is better.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Once you see it, you can't unseen it.
It not a minor flaw, It's a major flaw. The numbers are too small than GEN's one.
Thanks you.
So, better chooose the black one? WatchaholicMallorca