• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No responce

arjanfeitsma

Horology Curious
1/5/15
Dear Lucy,

I send you a request for same watches? Please response to my emails?

Grz Arjan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Dear Lucy,

I send you a request for same watches? Please response to my emails?

Grz Arjan

It's the weekend mate. Patience for goodness sakes

sent from my noob Samsung V5

arjanfeitsma

Horology Curious
1/5/15
Hi, know that is weekend, it is also weekend in Holland. I send a request on 6 en 9 july with no response. I will wait patiently

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
You sure you got the right e-mail address? Lucy's usually very prompt.

HerrOberst

26/9/13
I agree with KBH, Lucy usually gets back in about 12-18 hours for me because of time differences. Might want to double check the email address.

Deflect

Horology Curious
1/7/15
Hi, know that is weekend, it is also weekend in Holland. I send a request on 6 en 9 july with no response. I will wait patiently

Bro, i think got to wait a while more? I believe Lucy is quite busy. The last i receive her email was on 9th July too. I am also waiting for her QC Pics for my purchase. You can wait a few more days or even maybe today she will reply to you. Relax, sit back and enjoy :) i am also first time purchase with Lucy, but i choose to trust her, she will get the best watch for you. Dont worry

r3quiem

Horology Curious
27/6/15
Yes I agree. Give her time and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm currently waiting for my rep, which has been replaced once after undergoing her QC.

Lucy found some problems with the watch, with the movement in particular, after keeping it for a few days before sending it out.

So don't worry, give her time and I'm sure we'll be happy that we did :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

What type of request did You ask/send? A mail is just a mail, I normally send money to get things going - and it works, the TD sends qc-pics, than a watch:)

orm

Known Member
1/9/09
She could not reach her Gmail all of last week. There is a sticky about it. Guess she has quite the back log.

evil_robot

Looking Around
19/2/12
Lucy also told me Gmail was a problem. I have ordered with Lucy before and had a great experience. This time though there have been communication problems. The last message I received was on Tuesday, July 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/11
above posters are correct. Lucy had Gmail issues in the week before last and I believe she is in the process of catching up.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
I am finding her pretty slow as well but I think it is partly because she likes to check the movement for a few days, which I assume many other TD's don't, otherwise they wouldn't be quite so quick. Also she doesn't work weekends.
Having said all that, its been a long wait for my order from her after finding a 2nd problem with a JF watch that they refuse to swap out directly with a replacement. Makes me wonder what leverage she has and if a different (bigger) TD would be treated differently by the factory. But then again a different TD might not have noticed the fault on the 2nd one, a tiny scratch on the crystal.
I guess you pays your money and you make your choice.

StotheL

Horology Curious
24/5/15
I have dealt with Lucy before with no problems, but I emailed her over a week ago and am also waiting to hear back from her. Hopefully she replies soon as I would love to place an order.

evil_robot

Looking Around
19/2/12
Lucy got back to me today with QC photos. Like I said I have had nothing but positive experiences with Lucy. This time there was just a delay in correspondence which as noted was a Gmail issue which bled into the weekend and nothing more. Lucy rocks!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Really sorry for bring you trouble about my reply,last week,my gmail have some problems,and I didn't work at weekends too,
if you(anyone) still didn't get reply from me,maybe I missed your emails,sorry for it,
so you can send me a PM,tell me your email address,I will check it for you at once,and reply you at once when I know it,
hope you can understand,thank you,

no matter what,thank you for your trust and thank you for your choose,I know,for you trust me,then you send me email,I will try my best about reply all of you.

Best Regards
Lucy