• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No QC months after

dancraig

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/18
Hey RWI, to make this short, I’ve ordered from THEONEWATCHES 2 months ago and still haven’t received a QC.
I’ve asked for a refund several times but I’ve only been met with "please wait a few more days"

To be fair I’ve changed orders halfway so the real timeline looks like this:

- June 2022: Im messaging every TD to ask for a BP 3800.
- June 8: theonewatches is the only TD that claims they can have one for 418$
- June 9: payment sent with 20$ RWI member discount
- July 10: after back and forth messages of me asking about the watch and only getting "please wait" messages I decide to change the order for a BP explorer.
- August 9: still no QC

Reactions: GIG

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hey RWI, to make this short, I’ve ordered from THEONEWATCHES 2 months ago and still haven’t received a QC.
I’ve asked for a refund several times but I’ve only been met with "please wait a few more days"

To be fair I’ve changed orders halfway so the real timeline looks like this:

- June 2022: Im messaging every TD to ask for a BP 3800.
- June 8: theonewatches is the only TD that claims they can have one for 418$
- June 9: payment sent with 20$ RWI member discount
- July 10: after back and forth messages of me asking about the watch and only getting "please wait" messages I decide to change the order for a BP explorer.
- August 9: still no QC
Hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences, since these models all have to order from the factories and we can't handle the time.

It's ok to change to our stock modes or refund. Sorry again for that.

Palief

27/7/20
May I know if this PP 3800 is avaliable to buy at all?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
bp all took a long time to order i think.
i just order a bp day date and it took 8 days to received qc

Mobileman79

Looking Around
2/2/22
I have exactly the same problem with them, it’s always the same answer just wait a few more days, let me check with the factory

I really wouldn’t bother ordering with these guys, it’s become a daily chour of asking the same questions

Communication is terrible, they don’t answer the emails either.

God knows how they are trusted dealer..

Nothing but waffle and delaying tactics

dancraig

1/8/18
I have exactly the same problem with them, it’s always the same answer just wait a few more days, let me check with the factory

I really wouldn’t bother ordering with these guys, it’s become a daily chour of asking the same questions

Communication is terrible, they don’t answer the emails either.

God knows how they are trusted dealer..

Nothing but waffle and delaying tactics

I've been contacted by them and got to change for another watch, received the QC in like 3 days. We will see how it goes.

dancraig

1/8/18
May I know if this PP 3800 is avaliable to buy at all?
No, I don't think it's been released yet (or if the release existed in the 1st place) There's so much demand for a 3800 it seems, a factory making a good model would really profit from it.

Palief

27/7/20
Thanks bro you mean it has been discounted right, thats what i heard just hoping to find some left over stock if they still exists...

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
I've been waiting 2 months so far for a GMF DJ for the wife...site says "in stock" which apparently means f-all. If they don't list them as in stock the watches don't show up on the site. They're clearly NOT IN STOCK THOUGH

Lots of messages on WhatsApp still no joy yet. Ordered & paid June 22nd, now August 26th and watchless

Do I stick with it & wait it out or what?
@steve_theonewatches

dancraig

1/8/18
I've been waiting 2 months so far for a GMF DJ for the wife...site says "in stock" which apparently means f-all. If they don't list them as in stock the watches don't show up on the site. They're clearly NOT IN STOCK THOUGH

Lots of messages on WhatsApp still no joy yet. Ordered & paid June 22nd, now August 26th and watchless

Do I stick with it & wait it out or what?
@steve_theonewatches
I was asked to pay more for the watch I received a quick QC for, which is fair but I declined and now I'm waiting on a refund.
2 months for the same watch is very very long. Good luck, I don't think they'll steal your money but they're too slow admitting they can't source the watch..

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
I reckon it will show up eventually but would completely agree they cannot source one although it's advertised on the site as in stock.
The Seamaster I ordered from Steve was pretty quick but unfortunately QC photos didn't show the average text on the dial or how crappy the hands really are but that's the game we're in & I'm still happy with it