• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No new aquaracers coming soon?

Texascat

Known Member
2/10/16
OK, This:

55ff6412e87f301e1b4ef1b070fffda3.jpg

is close to this:

4070591d_xxl.jpg%3Fv%3D1

I really, really hope they Rep this one. It's on Top of my want list!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Nice! Been wanting these and the non ceramic for a while. Just got my non ceramic blue dial (quartz version with caliber 5 dial) from Marvelous Replica about an hour ago and just sized it. I'm interested in the 43mm aluminium bezel with blue dial and yellow tipped second hand and the black dial/black ceramic 41 or 43mm version with the yellow second hand. I like the puretime version with the Seiko movement for 178.00!!!! I was worried about the blue dial version looking plastic dial wise looking at trusty's site but MR's section showed the metallic dial and it is very nice so the rep blue dial ceramic might have the sunburst dial as well. The one I got from Marvelous replica looks great and for 120.00 shipped was fantastic. When Trusty's version goes down to a reasonable price (or someone does a rep to gen compersion and it scores well) I may get the auto version of it. To be honest these new tags are really the only things interesting to me at the moment of all the current crop of reps and new releases. They look fresh and are a reasonable size with fully adjustable bracelets and cool strap options with the new Kevlar/nylon looking straps.

Jzxd5w1h.jpg

8wrmq5Lh.jpg

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
its on Puretime, its the seiko sweeping quartz, should be here in a couple of days, i will post a review

lorello

Known Member
19/6/16
Nice! Been wanting these and the non ceramic for a while. Just got my non ceramic blue dial (quartz version with caliber 5 dial) from Marvelous Replica about an hour ago and just sized it. I'm interested in the 43mm aluminium bezel with blue dial and yellow tipped second hand and the black dial/black ceramic 41 or 43mm version with the yellow second hand. I like the puretime version with the Seiko movement for 178.00!!!! I was worried about the blue dial version looking plastic dial wise looking at trusty's site but MR's section showed the metallic dial and it is very nice so the rep blue dial ceramic might have the sunburst dial as well. The one I got from Marvelous replica looks great and for 120.00 shipped was fantastic. When Trusty's version goes down to a reasonable price (or someone does a rep to gen compersion and it scores well) I may get the auto version of it. To be honest these new tags are really the only things interesting to me at the moment of all the current crop of reps and new releases. They look fresh and are a reasonable size with fully adjustable bracelets and cool strap options with the new Kevlar/nylon looking straps.

Jzxd5w1h.jpg

8wrmq5Lh.jpg
I have been looking for a while at this watch... In the rep it seems the TH logo is printed and not applied and in silver as the gen. Am I right?
P7030576.jpg

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07

Jzxd5w1h.jpg

8wrmq5Lh.jpg
I like your watch a lot. I'll have to see if I can buy one.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Thanks for the link if you look up the gen on Google to an ad, it looks exactly the same printed logo and all. The rep saves you a grand.

Sent from the RWI mobile app