• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No communication from Tony

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
I am experimenting with Asian7750 whom I have read a lot of good about.

Initially the communication was very good, but after payment was sent for 6 watches on 2nd Dec, I have not had any communication.
At least I wanted to have a confirmation that the money is received and have sent several mails to ask.

Is that normal?

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
not normal, but stranger things have happened...

6 at one time????

I would hate to lose that one in customs...

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
No, he will ship them together...

tony is great, but can be slow on email sometimes. best bet is to add him to messenger, or just be patient. I'm chatting to him now - I'll link him to this thread....

Asian7750

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
Hello
Please give me your new email address . becaues your mail always refused my email

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And there you have it, go beat on your ISP :)
I knew Tony would have a good reason, he's one of the best IMO.

shandroid

13/9/10
he's one of the best IMO.

mine too!

@ op, this is what he's getting when he tries to send you email....

Shandroid says
weird!!! Sometimes technology glitches are beyond explanation
tony feng says
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed.
yeah ,you see ,I just sent him again
but the same

shandroid

13/9/10
Guys, Tony is active on the forum and busy.... patience is key IMO, but if you can't wait PM him....

He just posted here 2 mins ago, so I'll let him know, but no offence - you could contact him yourself...

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Guys, Tony is active on the forum and busy.... patience is key IMO, but if you can't wait PM him....

He just posted here 2 mins ago, so I'll let him know, but no offence - you could contact him yourself...

This forum is fantastic!

A small note here, and shortly after someone here chats to the source and sends back a message to me. Many thanks Shandroid :) :)

The technical hold-up is a mystery though as I now communicate with Tony on another of his email addresses...

shandroid

13/9/10
My pleasure :) Glad it got sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dorothy

Looking Around
9/12/11
Hey - signed up for RWI specifically because of an Asian7750 order - placed an order and sent payment on 7 December - no reply from Tony. Sent email on 9 December asking for confirmation of payment received and order. No reply from Tony. Came here yesterday and found this thread...sent Tony a PM. No reply. I'm getting a bit nervous - first replica order ever and it's a gift for Christmas! I'm not really sure what to do. Any advice?

shandroid

13/9/10
Any advice?

Yes. Relax.... No cause for concern yet. I'm still waiting for my qc pics for the tourbillon I ordered from him last week - but I know he'll come through :)

He will not let you down.

shandroid

13/9/10
Oh, and don't buy Christmas presents from China in December. They'll more likely be 'New year' presents!

dorothy

Looking Around
9/12/11
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of...Thanks for the reassurance though. I'll try to remain calm and hope I hear from Tony soon. Just hope it gets sent out before January - my SO ordered a watch last year just before Chinese New Year...didn't get it till after Easter.

dorothy

Looking Around
9/12/11
Hey again! Thanks for the advice and support - got an email and QC pics this afternoon and am hoping I'll hear that he's sent it out asap! Finger's crossed - might actually get this in time to give it as the Christmas pressie it's intended!