• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEXT!!! Franck Muller

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
hi my friends,
i own
3 panerai
1 breitling
1 rado
1 rolex
1 Audemars Piguet

i want the next one to be..
FRANCK MULLER

if u do have 1 and u love it and u are proud of it , pls post a pic of it :)
and tell me a little about it , if u have 1 and u dont really like , feel free to post a pic
and tell me why u dont like 2 much :)
thanks !
im suere there is a lot FRANCK MULLER lovers here

acharria

26/10/09
this is like cheating!!
Anyway let's see some nice conquistador and crazy colors dreams!!

PecMan

4/5/09
cheating on panerai ?? :lol1:
i want little of every brand ,
i saw a gen Franck muller on some italian wrist at some store, i told him nice watch ! it was really sexy! i was in love with the beautifull dial and the watch had nice size

-XXXX-

Known Member
12/7/10
in early December I was on a flight from Bangkok to London and the guy in the seat in front of me was wearing this

franck-muller-conquistador-king-full-case-diamond-8005-cc-d-1536dd.png

(from the bracelet I could tell it was a gen !). He looked like The DUKE

layercake1.jpg

Ugly piece of jewellery if you ask me... but whatever floats your boat PEC!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
OK Pec, here is my FM that unfortunately is for sale (look in the sale section) at the moment...
It's an ST-19 manual (full function chrono) wind which is the best movement in the world IMO, and I got it from Robert. I dun think they make this watch anymore...
Wears big, and I really loved it.
IMG_0124-1.jpg

PecMan

4/5/09
:)

in early December I was on a flight from Bangkok to London and the guy in the seat in front of me was wearing this

franck-muller-conquistador-king-full-case-diamond-8005-cc-d-1536dd.png

(from the bracelet I could tell it was a gen !). He looked like The DUKE

layercake1.jpg

Ugly piece of jewellery if you ask me... but whatever floats your boat PEC!

well, my friend ,when u say ...
ugly p of jewellery .... do u mean that watch? in the pic? couse i agree , that is ugly for my taste, i mean any brand with that much bling looks ugly for me .
but there are amazing franck muller and def. they are in my top 10 sexiest watches

OK Pec, here is my FM that unfortunately is for sale (look in the sale section) at the moment...
It's an ST-19 manual (full function chrono) wind which is the best movement in the world IMO, and I got it from Robert. I dun think they make this watch anymore...
Wears big, and I really loved it.
IMG_0124-1.jpg

it looks very nice ! the dial is beautifull

PecMan

4/5/09
so no franck muller in this forum eh???
just panerai
tag
omega
rolex
rolex
rolex
audemars piguet
breitling
hublot
rolex
but no franck muller ehhh
no rado
no longines
no lange
no vacheron
it is ok , lets leave it like that

Draven451

Known Member
14/9/11
Hey Pec,

Have you tried to ask this question in the other rep forums like rg, rwg, wc? You may get some opinions on those boards.

PecMan

4/5/09
i belong just to this forum , im really lazy to be member of a different 1 :( , anyways i will go tomorrow to the AD to try some gen francks

PecMan

4/5/09
it is 2 funny , i will be trying 10k watch ss , it would be funny if the person that is showing the watches c my bank account with $ 200 dolars in it :lol1: the 200 is not a jk

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Here ya go Mr. Muscle...This watch is great. The bracelet is oh so supple and I spent 2 hours shining it up. I think the blue one in your sig would look great..real flashy...good luck in your quest.

Schmolex036Large.jpg

Railmaster015Large.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I don't have one, but I've always loved the crazy color dreams. You could rock that one, Pec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Pec - there is only one watch...PAMS, duh ;)

PecMan

4/5/09
:lol1: i still love pams , but i dont think is a good idea to have 5 that looks exactly the same :)
cybee that watch looks really good , i think they are 40x55?? or something like that
they look preaty big , not huge but good size
and yes i do like the colors they use in the dials

choltz90

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/12
Love FM have two crazy hour carzy color dreams and they get more compliment of any reps I have. Mine always find wrist time.

graphicdesigner

Looking Around
11/5/12
Hello, im new here but im trying to find this replica strap. i know where to get the watch but the strap im having trouble finding and this guy in the video has already sold this. he said it got it online from a replica shop from china. any ideas?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bImuAE4Wtk&feature=plcp"]Franck muller king fully loaded Rick Ross - YouTube[/ame]