• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newly relleases Rolex GMT 126710 pepsi

RTL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
The Pepsi bezel and jubilee make this watch a little different to the normal Rolex sport range. It looks great, and much more dressy than the with the oyster band.

Reactions: Herc

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I've been to every AD in Geneva and they tell me to come back in November, they claim they're not doing waitlists. But that probably means that I'm not cool enough (haven't bought from them) to be on their waitlist.

Reactions: Herc

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I've been to every AD in Geneva and they tell me to come back in November, they claim they're not doing waitlists. But that probably means that I'm not cool enough (haven't bought from them) to be on their waitlist.

We only have 1 AD in my country (Northern Ireland) so I am happy that I managed to secure one. They have received 2 so far this year with the hopes of getting 3 more in by Christmas they told me. there waiting list was closed the day of release. Im just thankful of the relationship over the years buying from them. :)

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
It'd almost be worth flying over to take a chance to see if I could get one!